Reversed Rivalry: SF Dodgers and LA Giants

Swiss

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Can somebody try to make a OSU Buckeyes/UM Wolverines crossover?????

I have one done...but I'd have to restart my computer to open it, and I don't feel like it. Maybe later.

PLEASE! :cry:

BROWNS | BUCKEYES | CAVALIERS | INDIANS |

I find it funny how some folks swap colors between teams, and other swap designs but not colors. Others swap both. Interesting.

Very cool idea and excellent execution guys.

NCFA Sunset Beach Tech - Octopi

ΓΔΒ!

Going to college gets you closer to the real world, kind of like climbing a tree gets you closer to the moon.

"...a nice illustration of what you get when skill, talent, and precedent are deducted from 'creativity.' " - James Howard Kunstler

I find it funny how some folks swap colors between teams, and other swap designs but not colors. Others swap both. Interesting.

Yes... swapping designs is easy if you had the chance of work the letters or font... you see, in baseball, one must search how to write the nickname or city with the rival's font. That was the funny way of all the stuff.

Right now I'm working (still mentally) with the "B" of Boston (Red Sox) with the "NY" (of the Yankees) shape.

Believe or not, that isn't too hard... why?

Because I learned through the magnificient book "Yankees Century" that the interlocked NY was a design for policemen's medals between the 19th century's end and the beginning of the 20th century...

Same thing with... the old and famous Brooklyn Dodgers' "B"!!!

So I shall start reshaping the Brooklyn's "B" with the classic thickness of the interlocked NY!

Stay tuned kids!

But I must to say you that this Thursday I'll travel to the beautiful and sunny Uruguay for some Southerner summer holidays.

pennants.png

It's great to be young and a Giant! - Larry Doyle

Archived