Jerseys at Super Bowl

Dnice

Sweet, so the Eagles will be wearing the midnight green come February 6th.

if they want to be, they will be.....

they could also wear the jersey of their favorite player on either of the teams that will actually be playing the game :)

I don't know for sure, but I DO know they'll be the back-up singers to Paul McCartney during the half-time show. No wardrobe malfunction this time.......I hope. :D

Yeah, I'm a Titans fan but I still have a sense of humour about those guys.

Wagner Athletic Group

11-2 Saskatoon Steeds (WAFL)-NFL-2014 Western Conference Champions / 8-5 Calgary Pronghorns (TNFF)-CFL-2014 Confederation Cup XI Champions

14-6-2 Saskatoon Yellowheads (XHL)-NHL-1st, Gretzky Conference / 5-4-0 Saskatoon Czars (MLH)-AHL-T2nd, Calder Conference

7-1-6 VfL Dortmund (Weltliga)-Bundesliga-3rd, League / 5-1-5 West End AFC (WFL)-EPL-T5th, League

14-7 Saskatoon Sheiks (AA)-MLB-2014 Founder's Cup Champions

Ok, can you tell me what section McNair and Co. will be sitting in in Jacksonville?

hey, at least the titans have been to the super bowl in the last ten years. the eagles on the other hand are, well we all know what they are (choke...choke)

It switches every year. NFC is home this year, AFC is road.

Are you sure? It's in an AFC stadium, though. Or does that not even matter anymore/

♫ oh yeah, board goes on, long after the thrill of postin' is gone ♫

Ok, can you tell me what section McNair and Co. will be sitting in in Jacksonville?

way to take a joke... :) i guess friendly ribbing isn't acceptable to fans that cheer broken necks and boo santa claus...

but where will mcnair and co. be sitting in jacksonville? probably in some seats that are currently covered up at Alltarp Stadium :)

(how many teams can i insult in 1 post?.... uhh... 2... but jags and eagles fans deserve it :))

Archived