Name the Game Contest

DEAD!

http://www.cfl.ca/atlantic/home.html

On June 11, 2005, two of the most storied franchises in CFL history, the Hamilton Tiger-Cats and the 2004 Grey Cup Champion Toronto Argonauts, will meet in a special pre- season showdown at Huskies Stadium in Halifax, NS. This game will mark the first time that CFL football has touched down in Nova Scotia and promises to deliver the CFL tradition of hard-hitting action with the very best of Halifax hospitality. The only thing missing is a name!

Are you looking to make your mark on CFL history? Do you think you have a creative name for our exhibition game? Submit your suggestion today for an opportunity to win a Reebok prize pack (valued approximately $500CDN). Sign up at http://www.cfl.ca/atlantic/home.html between January 12th and January 26th. Names will be judged on:

CFL gridiron rivalry

Atlantic-inspired theme

Creativity and originality

Get into the game and get your name in today!

*No purchase necessary. Odds of winning depend on the number of entries received. The winning name will be subject to trademark verification before announcement of winner. Contest period begins January 12, 2005 and ends January 26, 2005. CANOE/CFL ID required to enter.

I saw, I came, I left.

(1) I've already submitted "The War on the Shore" and derivatives.

and... Roger?

(2) I've been meaning to ask... who's the dude with the mustache in your sig, and what is he all about? Looks like a guy imitating a rabid guppy or something. Is there some story there?

I'd answer but I want to give Rog the opportunity to do so.

---

Chris Creamer
Founder/Editor, SportsLogos.Net

"The Mothership" News Facebook X/Twitter Instagram

and... Roger?

(2) I've been meaning to ask... who's the dude with the mustache in your sig, and what is he all about? Looks like a guy imitating a rabid guppy or something. Is there some story there?

That fantastic man is Dieter Meier, one half of the musical group Yello, most famous for that "Oh Yeah!" song from the 80's.

*bow bow* OOOOOOOOOH YEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!! *bow bow*

--Roger "Time?" Clemente.

champssig2.png
Follow me on Twitter if you care: @Animal_Clans.

My opinion may or may not be the same as yours. The choice is up to you.

(1)  I've already submitted "The War on the Shore" and derivatives.

and... Roger?

Nice submission there, but you might want to read the rules:

http://www.cfl.ca/atlantic/rules.html

OOOOOOOOOOO YEAH!

Responding to Rog:

Oh yeah... oh yeah... oh yeah

The moon... beautiful

The sun... even more beautiful

Oh yeah... oh yeah... oh yeah

Beautiful

Oh yeah... oh yeah...

Good time:D

I saw, I came, I left.

and... Roger?

(2)  I've been meaning to ask... who's the dude with the mustache in your sig, and what is he all about?  Looks like a guy imitating a rabid guppy or something.  Is there some story there?

That fantastic man is Dieter Meier, one half of the musical group Yello, most famous for that "Oh Yeah!" song from the 80's.

*bow bow* OOOOOOOOOH YEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!! *bow bow*

--Roger "Time?" Clemente.

That completely changes my thoughts about the song...

but not in a good way, I don't think...

thanks for the info though!

nav-logo.png

Archived