logo made

FiddySicks

I am currently handling all of the dual-logoed artwork for Cingular's sponsorship of the Mexican National Team. I've also designed point-of-sale for some MLB, NBA and NFL teams. Also created tour logos for a few mobile marketing tours for the NBA and Minor League Baseball.

Designed the cover and the layout for a book I wrote called Sports Advertising Process.

Those Plan B guys beat me out for the Clearwater Phillies re-design (I had them as the Clearwater Tiburons...bastards!!! Just kidding. Well maybe not.)

It seems as if Studio Simon has a stranglehold on Minor League Baseball, with Plan B close behind. And it's hard to crack the Big Four as far as designing new brand identities. Those are handled by each league's respective "Properties" group.

Cards.png

Plus don't forget that our man Joe Bosack is a member here and done tons of work on all levels.

You combine him and Flynn and throw in my flash in the pan for good measure, we've got several dozen collegiate, minor league and event logos tied somehow to the Chreamer board.

And EZ had the Tarants jersey thing almost nailed. The CC influence is only going to spread if you ask me.

The Official Cheese-Filled Snack of NASCAR

I have done a few minor logos and uni designs.....

most of my stuff was done for Footlocker and Champs Sport when i worked for Venator Corp. mostly POP (point of purchase) multi media and layout work

Nitro-dude and Sterling are the logo aces on this forum

A few he says. Few? :D

Humble much?

I suppose you and JoeB are different in that you started elsewhere and found this place having already been established, whereas my development has taken place in full forum view.

I'll grant ya that.

Thanks Flynn!

The Official Cheese-Filled Snack of NASCAR

most of my stuff was done for Footlocker and Champs Sport when i worked for Venator Corp. mostly POP (point of purchase) multi media and layout work

A few he says. Few? :D

Humble much?

I suppose you and JoeB are different in that you started elsewhere and found this place having already been established, whereas my development has taken place in full forum view.

I'll grant ya that.

Thanks Flynn!

I should start charging 10% :)

---

Chris Creamer
Founder/Editor, SportsLogos.Net

"The Mothership" • News • Facebook • X/Twitter • Instagram

most of my stuff was done for Footlocker and Champs Sport when i worked for Venator Corp.  mostly POP (point of purchase) multi media and layout work

Someone is being way too modest.

Nitro and Sterling are great, but you've probably seen lots of Flynnagain's work, especially his hockey logos.

Here's a link to his site:

http://www.flynnagain.com

I haven't had a chance to work on any concepts to post on here but I have done a half-dozen Tier 1 hockey logos, a couple of minor league baseball logos, and design and maintain a hockey team website and ice arena website, amongst others.

My favorite was the redesign of the Omaha Lancers hockey club's identity, that ownership group includes Mario Lemieux and Luc Robitaille. Even though they weren't directly involved in approving the logos I guess I can say I designed an identity for a couple of NHLr's, somewhat indirectly! Ha!

I am lucky to have hooked up with a fella that is active in starting new sports ventures so I am looking to expand my design skills.

What a boost to have found a site like this where we can all share stories and concepts. I FINALLY found others who love this as much as I!

I haven't had a chance to work on any concepts to post on here but I have done a half-dozen Tier 1 hockey logos, a couple of minor league baseball logos, and design and maintain a hockey team website and ice arena website, amongst others.

My favorite was the redesign of the Omaha Lancers hockey club's identity, that ownership group includes Mario Lemieux and Luc Robitaille. Even though they weren't directly involved in approving the logos I guess I can say I designed an identity for a couple of NHLr's, somewhat indirectly! Ha!

I am lucky to have hooked up with a fella that is active in starting new sports ventures so I am looking to expand my design skills.

What a boost to have found a site like this where we can all share stories and concepts. I FINALLY found others who love this as much as I!

cool, cant wait to see your work.

twitter_zps93c9c8f9.png @josh_j12 smbelt_zps438edf04.png

CFA- Fargo Bobcats

me im prolly the low person on the design totem pole, im an up and coming sign painter :D Ive helped paint a tear away banner for a small time high school in the area called the Bertha-Hewitt Bears nothing so big yet :D oh and parts of my design for a swimming record board for the Detroit Lakes Lakers is in the process of being worked on

Well I'm just out of college and like I have said earlier on other posts, still trying to pimp myself out to any takers ;) I have been doing the logo for the Utah State University Hockey Club for the last 3 years and the website this last year. I did a bit of freelance for Rickabaugh Graphics this summer (Florida Atlantic University) and am currently working on the Utah State athletic and academic identity redesign. I've also done some t-shirts for the U of Utah and for USU here and there....but not where I want to be yet (obviously). I guess that is one of the reasons I am glad to be on these boards...seeing new designs and all the hard work everybody does really gets me motivated :)

Archived