AFC Championship Game

Nick 1733

Who do you think will win?  

80 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The Patriots won the SUper Bowl today I hate them I cant stand them but every bounce goes their way every call and Tony Dungy became Marty Schottenheimer its like they get everything in their favor including the weatehr evrytime.

ecyclopedia.gif

www.sportsecyclopedia.com

For the best in sports history go to the Sports E-Cyclopedia at

http://www.sportsecyclopedia.com

champssigtank.png

The Patriots won the SUper Bowl today I hate them I cant stand them but every bounce goes their way every call and Tony Dungy became Marty Schottenheimer its like they get everything in their favor including the weatehr evrytime.

Yes, it's a whole big conspiracy. Robert Kraft is secretly controlling a weather satellite making sure it snows over Gillette Stadium during an important playoff game to give the Patriots an unfair advantage. The officials were paid off by Paul Tagliabue in advance, ensuring New England advances to the Super Bowl.

I hear Heinz field is already being dug up so they can truck the Gillette Stadium field in to replace it, logos and all. The Steelers have to use the visitors' locker room, too.

Back-to-Back Fatal Forty Champion 2015 & 2016

Ist wierd they must have made a deal with the devil or something because tehy get every single lucky break imaginable.

Then why did they lose in Miami? And why did the Steelers stop their streak?

Or does their luck only apply to playoffs?

It had to kill the Peyton-lovers to watch that stinker he put up. Don't worry ... it's not Peyton's fault. It's the weather. It's the receivers. Never Peyton. Like the sign at Gilette said, MVP = Make Vacation Plans.

48142444846_3aa6afbd89_m.jpgNCAA Baseball Champions | 2014, 2019 

facebook

Ist wierd they must have made a deal with the devil or something because tehy get every single lucky break imaginable.

Ioknow..the Ealges looked damn lucky today.

I'll testify to that. There were too many opportunities that the Vikings had to bring the NFC Championship to the GA Dome. But, that's that. We'll just go to Philly and win there...

As for the AFC... It's gonna be Deja Vu from two years ago, the Pats are going to J'Ville.

I wonder where all the sports bobbleheads picking the Colts to bury the Patriots once and for all are... :D

That said, let's not book the Pats on the flight to Jacksonville just yet. The Steelers scare me to death. Not because they're talented, but because they're talented and they have no fear. Those two elements, when combined together, produce an unbeatable combination. For at least 16 straight games, anyway.

I'll say this though: those same sports bobbleheads predicting Peyton Manning to be the second coming of Dan Marino are looking more and more like geniuses... ^_^

Sodboy13 said:
As you watch more basketball, you will learn to appreciate the difference between "defense" and "couldn't find the rim with a pair of bloodhounds and a Garmin."

meet the new page, not the same as the old page.

Well lets review the Pats luck

the Tuck play,

4 degrees agaisnt the Titans,

snow against the Colts 2 years in a row.

Mike Martz terriblly coached Super Bowl XXXVI,

Adam Venateri lighting strikes twice.

Tony Dungy terrible game plan tonight.

Blizzard in showdown against Dolphins last year,

Olindo Mare missing Field Goals kicking on infield because of the Marlins playing in the World Series.

Drew Bledsoe collapsed lungs and allowing Brady to step out of shadows.

Easiest Schedule ever for a defending Super Bowl Champion the Pats played 3 playoff teams on the road this year, and just 5 total.

and Im sure there is alot lot more.

ecyclopedia.gif

champssigtank.png

Patriots have the advantage for several reasons. Rothlisberger is officially human, the Pats proved they can win with terrible field conditions (which can be found at Heinz Field), plus Dillon being in the playoffs for the first time will give him more of a drive than Staley and Bettis.

VmWIn6B.png

Patriots have the advantage for several reasons. Rothlisberger is officially human, the Pats proved they can win with terrible field conditions (which can be found at Heinz Field), plus Dillon being in the playoffs for the first time will give him more of a drive than Staley and Bettis.

Staley should have some drive. After all if the Steelers win it may give him a shot against the Eagles. I'm sure Bettis would want to win the Super Bowl this year.

I saw, I came, I left.

Well like I said the Pats are the Super Bowl Champions its over I felt the winner of the game against the Colts would decide it and they won so they will it all now.

ecyclopedia.gif

champssigtank.png

Well lets review the Pats luck

the Tuck play,

Olindo Mare missing Field Goals kicking on infield because of the Marlins playing in the World Series.

Easiest Schedule ever for a defending Super Bowl Champion the Pats played 3 playoff teams on the road this year, and just 5 total.

and Im sure there is alot lot more.

Time to go to work on this:

the Tuck play,

"Rule". Granted, a bad application of said rule, but a rule. No luck there. Next.

I didn't know weather conditions equaled luck. Oh, it doesn't? Fancy that. Next.

That isn't the Patriots' fault. Next.

No, clutch kicking in a big spot strikes twice. Next,

See Mike Martz.

See Item 2.

Oh, go ahead. Blame the Marlins. Mare's an average kicker at best. Next.

So? Everyone up here said the Pats were done after that injury. Who knew Brady was battle ready? You want to call that luck, OK, you can have that one.

No debate here. The Pats got a gift schedule. They play five playoff teams next year, including having to go to Atlanta to play the Falcons and another trip to Pittsburgh. That's a product of the new predetermined schedule. There's no such thing as a "first-place schedule" anymore.

Why can't all you haters just admit that, yes, the Patriots are that good? Hmmm?

Sodboy13 said:
As you watch more basketball, you will learn to appreciate the difference between "defense" and "couldn't find the rim with a pair of bloodhounds and a Garmin."

meet the new page, not the same as the old page.

I hate the New England Patriots more then anyother team in any other sport it irritates me to no end the luck they get and it will continue next year the NFL need to review thius new schedule set up.

ecyclopedia.gif

champssigtank.png

No debate here. The Pats got a gift schedule. They play five playoff teams next year, including having to go to Atlanta to play the Falcons and another trip to Pittsburgh. That's a product of the new predetermined schedule. There's no such thing as a "first-place schedule" anymore.

Why can't all you haters just admit that, yes, the Patriots are that good? Hmmm?

I was wondering why New England has to play in Pittsburgh again next year.

Scheduling formula

Each team within a division will play 14 common opponents as follows:

Each team will play home and away against its three division opponents (6 games).

Each team will play the four teams from another division within its conference on a rotating three-year cycle (4 games).

Each team will play the four teams from a division in the other conference on a rotating four-year cycle (4 games).

Each team will play a pair of intraconference games based on the prior year's standings (2 games), i.e. first-place teams in a division will play against the first-place teams from another division within the same conference, etc.

I saw, I came, I left.

You can't blame the Patriots for the scheduling. The schedules are partially determined by position in your own division. So this season, the Patriots played: NY Jets-2 (playoffs), Buffalo-2 (miss playoffs by one game), Dolphins-2 (division), Steelers (div champ.), Colts (div champ) Chiefs (div champ), Ravens (miss playoffs by one game), Seahawks (div champ), Rams (playoffs).

Ten games against playoff teams (or within one game). Add another game for the improving Bengals. That's not that easy a schedule. The AFC East was one of the strongest divisions in the league this season. Almost had 3 playoff teams.

If you look at these 11 games, the Patriots went 10-1. Like it or not, the Patriots are an awesome team this year. And so are the Steelers. Let's not shortchange the best teams in the conference.

Can someone also explain why the Patriots have to play the Broncos in Denver AGAIN? Why do the Patriots always have to go to Denver?

Back-to-Back Fatal Forty Champion 2015 & 2016

Archived