NFC Champhinship Game

Nick 1733

Who do you think will win?  

76 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I'm a huge Falcons fan, but this game is entirely up in the air, as far as I'm concerned. With T.O., Eagles would have had the advantage. Right now, it's pretty even. I like the Falcons chances running against the Eagles D, but you never know. And this is the ultimate wild card:

Philadelphia, PA

Forecast for Sunday, Jan 23

Hi 26/ Lo 19

Wintry Mix/Wind

Weather is going to play havoc with this game. I don't see it as an advantage for either team... fumbles and interceptions will determine this game. Whoever does a better job of holding on to the ball will win, in my opinion.

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

To add a tad bit of a kink to the Eagles gameplan, they now have to factor in that Vick is the equivalent of baseball's switch hitter :shocked: That's right, he can use either hand to throw the ball. Maybe not equally as powerful as the gun he has in his left hand, but he can use it

why dont you shut up?

just kidding. why the crap does it matter- after trotter makes his face into this :hockeysmiley: he wont have a chance to trow with eiether hand

"We have nothing to fear except fear itself."

after trotter makes his face into this  :hockeysmiley:  he wont have a chance to trow with eiether hand

Jeremiah Trotter is a snail compared to Vick. Vick runs, I'm betting, a 4 flat in the 40 yard dash. Trotter runs a 4-ever :D

I'm hoping the Eagles finally "break on through to the other side"!

- The Doors

utah_jazz_signature_s.jpgdenver_nuggets.gif

Utah Jazz Retired Number's

#1 - Frank Layden - #7 Pete Maravich - #12 John Stockton - #14 Jeff Hornacek - #35 Darrell Griffith - #53 Mark Eaton

Retired Number's To Come

#00 The Bear (Best Mascot In NBA) - #4 Adrian Dantley - #32 Karl "The Mailman" Malone

I'm hoping the Eagles finally "break on through to the other side"!

- The Doors

You could have at least referenced and Eagles song. <_<

Don't know the Eagles too well.

Hotel California - Not even close.

Life In The Fast Lane - Don't see why I would have used it.

utah_jazz_signature_s.jpgdenver_nuggets.gif

Utah Jazz Retired Number's

#1 - Frank Layden - #7 Pete Maravich - #12 John Stockton - #14 Jeff Hornacek - #35 Darrell Griffith - #53 Mark Eaton

Retired Number's To Come

#00 The Bear (Best Mascot In NBA) - #4 Adrian Dantley - #32 Karl "The Mailman" Malone

To add a tad bit of a kink to the Eagles gameplan, they now have to factor in that Vick is the equivalent of baseball's switch hitter :shocked: That's right, he can use either hand to throw the ball. Maybe not equally as powerful as the gun he has in his left hand, but he can use it

i saw that little feature on fox, but I doubt hes actually evr done it in a game. I figured I'd throw a stick into the fire and add this, which I found to be hilarious: Vick

Howard1.jpg

Archived