Toronto Maple Leafs concept

CMUBrent

Leafs-1972TeamCanadamix.png

I made this jersey a few months ago. The idea popped into my head during an extremely long lecture. It's a Toronto Maple Leafs jersey patterned after the jerseys Team Canada wore in the 1972 Summit Series against the USSR. :flagcanada:

Bloodhound.gif

felix_thinking_zps5e4863e9.gif?t=1380931

Wow... That ain't half bad! I know it may be too retro and/or simple for some people, but I like it. Don't know if I could handle a full season of that, maybe every once in a while.

Hmm... I wonder how that would work with the 1940s style maple leaf?

4409811293_559b1d05dd_o.jpg

As a Leafs' fan who finds their uniform boring as hell ( I mean when the Alt is barely differnt from the road's... come on...)

I LOVE IT.

Especially the NAVY one!

@Frenchie_TO
Owner of the Rochester Americans of the MLH

Owner of the Toronto Frenchies of the GCFHL6

As a Leafs fan, I have to say that's really cool. Especially the blue. They should immediately adopt it as the 3rd jersey.

Not that anyone would know. Stupid lockout.

I hear that, brotha!

In complete agreement.

Super Wario Comix!

Iron Crossover IX Contender (Tied for 6th)

Iron Crossover Halloween Contender (Tied for Bronze)

vanhalengo.png

When I read the title, I thought this would be awful, but these are pretty cool, actually. The only thing I may have done different is to add the "TORONTO MAPLE LEAFS" to the leaf on the torso, but that may also be overkill. Thats a great concept. Or maybe use the 3-striped socks used in the '72 series. Either way, thats an excellent design that alot of designers may have been hesitant to attempt, but you pulled it off well.

"Hats for bats. Keep bats warm. Gracias"

As a Leafs' fan who finds their uniform boring as hell ( I mean when the Alt is barely differnt from the road's... come on...)

I LOVE IT.

Especially the NAVY one!

I totally agree with the Alt. I tried my hand at a St. Pats'esque styled one that wasnt half bad...like a green and blue colour scheme with Toronto Maple Leafs in the Pats lettering. Looked nice, but I never finished it. The home and away's im fine with, there just needs to be a dark and less boring alt. These concepts are nice...but I wonder what it would look like with the 67' Leafs logo on it...

neonmatrix_leafs2.gif

Because Korbyn Is Colour Blind, My Signature Is Now Idiot Proof - Thanks Again Braden!!

Go Leafs Go!

Archived