N.Y. Islanders concept...

P.I.L.L.

What's your problem, Paynomind?

No really, I'm actually kinda anxious to find out what's going on in that ol' thinking box of yours.

Cash, why dont you take a little of your own medicine and shut the fluff up.

You mean aspirin? Well I do have a bit of a headache...

This guy came here, first off with the audacity to call himself "pro" logo. Then, he posted mediocre designs, that we told him were mediocre. He told us we were WRONG, and posted pages of garbage about made up IM conversations of folks lauding his work. He has taken suggestions horribly, all comments that say his work isn't quite right he either ignores or tells that person theya re wrong. Now he's trying to pass off clip art as his own.

The audacity to call himself "pro" logo? Well I remember quite clearly he said he was refering to being more like "Hey! I'm all for logos". Kinda like pro life or something was what I gathered. Also, for being a guy (as you claim) who ignores what we say, why would he be constantly changing and redesigning his concepts. It's almost....like.....he is listening.......and then changing his design.

Crazyness, I know!

Tell you what, cash... you can sit here and talk to him all you want. Personally, I dont think either of you have a thing worth reading. I'm done with both of you and your crap.

Yay!! Does this mean I don't have to read posts by pricks like you anymore?!

HibsSignature.gif

Thanks go to Eddie010 for the Signature and Avatar. Nice work, mate!

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I couldn't have written it better, my friend... YOU are a good , and righteous man... and to further expand, I'm EXTREMELY PRO LIFE...

FACT: LIFE BEGINS AT CONCEPTION... you are a HUMAN BEING the moment you were conceived... alive and well, and in the process of becoming "whole"...

so, add 9 months to however old you are now, that is your TRUE AGE...

I'll go further by saying that even in the case of rape, a wrong can be made right by giving the baby up for adoption, to someone who will love and care for that child. Who's to say that soul is any less valuable or precious than anyone here? Who's to say that baby won't grow up to save the world one day, if given the chance TO LIVE... not likely, but possible.

anywayyyyyyyy,

the point is , ladies and gentleman... that there are some things that are just TRUTH, no ifs ands or buts...

obviously it lends itself to someone who ASPIRES to create "professional" logos, and I cannot deny thinking that in addition ... but in all honesty, my explanation is genuine.

my other ideas were "LOGOrythm" "Logomotive", and Lo Go! but the first two were taken (not on this site, but by a professional ) and the last one was cheesy.

obviously it lends itself to someone who ASPIRES to create "professional" logos, and I cannot deny thinking that in addition ... but in all honesty, my explanation is genuine.

my other ideas were "LOGOrythm" "Logomotive", and Lo Go! but the first two were taken (not on this site, but by a professional ) and the last one was cheesy.

yeah... my screen name is based on my name....... keeps things simple that way :)

i didn't make it "coleLOGOS!!!" because i assumed that most people would know that by registering here, i must be interested in logos...

I couldn't have written it better, my friend... YOU are a good , and righteous man... and to further expand, I'm EXTREMELY PRO LIFE...

FACT: LIFE BEGINS AT CONCEPTION... you are a HUMAN BEING the moment you were conceived... alive and well, and in the process of becoming "whole"...

I'll go further by saying that even in the case of rape, a wrong can be made right by giving the baby up for adoption, to someone who will love and care for that child. Who's to say that soul is any less valuable or precious than anyone here? Who's to say that baby won't grow up to save the world one day, if given the chance TO LIVE... not likely, but possible.

anywayyyyyyyy,

the point is , ladies and gentleman... that there are some things that are just TRUTH, no ifs ands or buts...

i hate having 2 posts in a row... but it's easier to quote and reply than it is to quote and edit....

again, not to be rude, but you don't seem to have very good social skills.... more power to you, on whatever your political views are... but what in god's name does this have to do with this forum?

it just seems weird, out of place, and almost tacky........ sorta like..... nevermind. that's too easy....

no , please... speak your mind.

it's not a political view... ie: opinion... it's a FACT.

and it may be "out of place", or tacky to you... but I don't feel that way. It was jus t spontaneous... and that my friend, is me... ignore me if you don't like someone who's not like most people. ok? there will be no love lost, as they say.

~C

Actually, that all kinda threw me as well. L*

I just wanted to use pro-life as an explanation of Prologo's forum name, not start any sort of debate. I did that earlier in the lounge. :D

HibsSignature.gif

Thanks go to Eddie010 for the Signature and Avatar. Nice work, mate!

Cash, before you start calling people pricks, check yourself at the door. It appears you've been blinded by the juice prologo is drikning too. What he did was illegal, can't you see that? Not to mention this pompous, arrogant attitude he came her with and still has. He doesn't apologize when he clearly knows what he did was wrong, instead he would rather make excuses.

Maybe you just enjoy being and asses sidekick?

anywayyyyyyyy,

What in the blue hell does this have to do with anything logo related?

Welcome to DrunjFlix

Nothing.

It jsut goes on to further the fact that this guy is a loon.

NCFA Sunset Beach Tech - Octopi

ΓΔΒ!

Going to college gets you closer to the real world, kind of like climbing a tree gets you closer to the moon.

"...a nice illustration of what you get when skill, talent, and precedent are deducted from 'creativity.' " - James Howard Kunstler

as far as the DC distribution deal, it's w/ a vendor who doesn't normally sell sports stuff... their specialty is anything "Washington"... as they have kiosks all over the malls and such... and btw, THEY said my logos were more marketable than the official ones... speaking of which, I'm working on several licensed vendor accounts, as well... some of whom have indicated their interest to sell mine along w/ the official gear. Whatever sells, is all they care about... official or not.

Don't you think they are saying your logos are more marketable than the official ones because they won't have to pay the huge licensing fees to Major League Baseball?

as far as the DC distribution deal, it's w/ a vendor who doesn't normally sell sports stuff... their specialty is anything "Washington"... as they have kiosks all over the malls and such... and btw, THEY said my logos were more marketable than the official ones...  speaking of which, I'm working on several licensed vendor accounts, as well... some of whom have indicated their interest to sell mine along w/ the official gear.  Whatever sells, is all they care about... official or not.

Don't you think they are saying your logos are more marketable than the official ones because they won't have to pay the huge licensing fees to Major League Baseball?

...or at the very least, to get you off the phone so they can go on to other things?

Welcome to DrunjFlix

Archived