2005 World Logo Poker Tournament - Hand #2

Puckguy14

I've been waiting for this event for a long time. If there is a good response, I may make this a regular event. For Hand #2, its the ultimate X-over... Regional Mix-It!

Ok so you're asking, WTF is Puckguy talking about. Well, here's what you'll do:

You'll use Roger Clemente's hockey template and create a X-over hockey jersey. So you say, ok so what's so big about it? Simple, while you create a crossover, you not only cross over one team to hockey, but, you use a different team's color scheme. So you implement three of the teams in the region. Example: hockey jersey + Philadelphia Phillies logo + Philadelphia Eagles colors = your submission.

You will have until Sunday, January 23rd at 1am ET (Saturday 10pm PT).

One note: the colors must be significantly different from the team's logo your using. Example: Dallas Cowboys logo with the colors of the Rangers or Desperados. Also, college teams are prohibited, however, ALL current pro teams are ok. So if you wish to use teams from the NLL, AFL, AHL, etc. CURRENT TEAMS AND CURRENT LOGOS ONLY!

I plan to get a submission image up soon. I just got home from work so forgive me.

2004 San Jose Sharks 7th Man Fan of the Year

San Jose Gold Miners - 4x Lombardi Cup Champions

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

one hundred chips. and boy will mine be ugly, as i am staying loyal to the hometown. such is life.

I still don't have a website, but I have a dribbble now! http://dribbble.com/andyharry

[The postings on this site are my own and do not necessarily represent the position, strategy or opinions of adidas and/or its brands.]

Any uni style, and unfortunately no points for going with another regions uni style. Of course, if you want, and that would be cool, use another team's uni style.

Any uni style, and unfortunately no points for going with another regions uni style.  Of course, if you want, and that would be cool, use another team's uni style.

are we required to use a teams uni style or can we also make up our own?

And can we use another team's (other than hockey) jersey style turned hockey?

Any uni style, and unfortunately no points for going with another regions uni style. Of course, if you want, and that would be cool, use another team's uni style.

Doesn't it go against the Regional Concept itself ???

than you're only realyy X-over 2 concepts...

Oh well, I'll still stick to teh same Region's template.

@Frenchie_TO
Owner of the Rochester Americans of the MLH

Owner of the Toronto Frenchies of the GCFHL6

Hmmm...I'll go with you can use a region's uniform style, but to make an Astros x-over with Aeros colors on a Florida Panthers template, uh no. So essentially, create your own or stay within the regional boundries.

A few more questions:

-Is it o.k to use different cities within a State for Cities that have Hockey but don't have other Major sports or Teams that go with State names?

-Any MAX number of submission per person (or would that cost a second bid?)

and FINALLY:

-A SET of jerseyS or just one? (Home OR Away OR alt)?

p.s.; Sorry for flooding this thread, it's just that Hockey is more my forte...

@Frenchie_TO

One note: the colors must be significantly different from the team's logo your using.

Too bad, i just quickly whipped a Memphis Grizzly on a Preds' ALT, with Titans' colours and it looks pretty sweet, but the Grizzly barely looks different, except for the red eyes...

@Frenchie_TO

Archived