2005 World Logo Poker Tournament - Hand #2

Puckguy14

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have had no time to work on an idea, so I'm out of this one. Guys, 7 hours to go to get bets and submissions up. If you've bet and have no submission, then you can't participate. :P

Hand #3 is coming and get your paintbrushes and airbrushes and your genuine artistic ability ready. *What a tease!*

2004 San Jose Sharks 7th Man Fan of the Year

San Jose Gold Miners - 4x Lombardi Cup Champions

AtlantaXOver.jpg

Atlanta Ultimate X-Over by the newest design company on the block.. Deaus Design!

Life is 10% what happens to you and 90% about how you react to it.
App State Mountaineers / Alabama Crimson Tide / Atlanta Braves / New York Jets / Atlanta Hawks
"If you believe in yourself and have dedication and pride - and never quit, you'll be a winner. The price of victory is high but so are the rewards." [Bear Bryant]
Redmond Rampage

I am home and its almost 12:30 out in WEst Orange, New Jersey so its time to wrap this bad boy hand up. Voting will commence as soon as I get the poll up. And no funny business this time.

2004 San Jose Sharks 7th Man Fan of the Year

San Jose Gold Miners - 4x Lombardi Cup Champions

I am home and its almost 12:30 out in WEst Orange, New Jersey so its time to wrap this bad boy hand up. Voting will commence as soon as I get the poll up. And no funny business this time.

are you serious? don't we have another hour? or 43mins? ya said 7hrs from the time of your post, that would be in about 43mins are plop, gettign disc now... wait on, don't leave me behind, noooooo!

twitter.com/thebrainofMatt

Well here it is guys....my first concept of any kind since August '04.I dont know if this is one of those concepts that was worth a five month wait or not,but I guess your thoughts and feedback will let me know for sure.Now that I've posted this one I have one to finish for AAO's contest,which is odd because I went 5 months without anything and then I get two in one weekend.ANYWAY this is the ultimate Atlanta Crossover.I know ATL was just posted but I've been working on this for a few days and couldnt turn back.It is the Thrasher temp,Falcons colors,Braves logos,and Hawks font represented by the Human Highlight Reel and one who was lost far too soon.I hope you guys like my labor of love and as always.....ENJOY!!!

AtlantaRegionalCrossover.gif

98Falcons.png

My lines and strokes are coming up way too big, should have made it skinnier when i re-sized it though, oh well

it says Jones on the back (St Kilda's Aussie Jones) and underneath the number it supposed to say Carlton Bombers for the sake of it

twitter.com/thebrainofMatt

The windy city cross over!

Hockey

Bears Colors

Rush Uniform Design and Numbers

Cubs Logos

Bulls Player

event2_xover.jpg

I really like the lines on the sides, very original, and I love original templates. (although it doesn't show in my submission)

I love the font as well, although it would probably work better if it weren' italic (slanted).

And finally, the navy looks really black from here... but again, I never finished counting to 3 on my "calibration count"

@Frenchie_TO
Owner of the Rochester Americans of the MLH

Owner of the Toronto Frenchies of the GCFHL6

Archived