My Oakland Raiders Re-design

DRutka

I love the idea for having a sword for a secondary. Detail it and make it pop a little more and youve got an awesome secondary. But, I think black and silver work perfectly fine together, and with that golden-brown, it looks kind of Saints-esque. i like their current block number font as well. I like the striping on the unis though. Not really feelin the colors. Good work though, I like the execution.

If you're messing with tradition to start with--why not create aa whole new logo--theirs is wimpy--especially given the name and the team's reputation...

Comic Sans walks into a bar, and the bartender says, "Sorry, we don't serve your type here."

Believe it or not, this is actually a nod to tradition, because they resemble the 1960 unis in a big way... So in your attempt to mess with tradition, you actually bolstered it so HA HA :P

Oakland60.gif

But in all seriousness, I like the idea. It would be cool to see the silver and black trot out in silver, black, and gold. Good job.

1963 Oakland Raiders

The road whites are a weird combination.

I agree... gold numbers when gold is nowhere else on the jersey? Weird.

Going back to the concept, gold is fine for trim on the first two unis, but that alt is not doin' it for me. Maybe try a grey jersey with black pants for the alt. Also, I wonder if the home uni would look better with white pants?

HornetsTwistSig.gif

New York Jets |3-3| First, AFC East

New York Mets |74-88| Fourth, NL East

New York Islanders|34-37-11| Fifth, Atlantic Division

New Orleans Hornets |21-45| Third, Southwest Division

Believe it or not, this is actually a nod to tradition, because they resemble the 1960 unis in a big way... So in your attempt to mess with tradition, you actually bolstered it so HA HA :P

Oakland60.gif

But in all seriousness, I like the idea. It would be cool to see the silver and black trot out in silver, black, and gold. Good job.

That is funny. See, they had a good thing going for them. As far as the gold jersey, remember, it is an alternate. So it would only be worn once a year. But I will try a few other variations.

See all of my concepts at: Designed by DRutka

main%20555.gif

4inarow.gif

I really like that colour palette. I kind of hope the Perth Super 14 rugby team goes with a similar black/gold/silver scheme.

liverpool-1.png

These uni's are sharp. The problem with changing a teams color scheme is that if the new scheme resembles another team too much they lose their identity and take on the identity of the other team. I think this update falls into this trap, the new ones remind me too much of the New Orleans Saints.

Having said that I think these uniforms would be a kick ass update for the Saints.

They look more like the Saints with mismatched pants. Which I guess is like one of the early versions of the Raiders that didn't look like the Bears. Any showing of silver in the scheme you made looks like a mistake. The silver needs to be integrated a lot more, otherwise you've only made different Saints uniforms.

Back-to-Back Fatal Forty Champion 2015 & 2016

I love the unis - great job.

I hate the Raiders! :cursing:

Kansas-BB-banner.png My-son-Soldier-banner.png

Kansas City Scouts (CHL) Orr Cup Champions 2010, 2019, 2021         St. Joseph Pony Express (ULL)  2023 Champions     Kansas City Cattle (CL)

I really like the addition of gold to their color palette. These uniforms look really great!

Good work!

Four times IHL Nielson Cup Champions - Montréal Shamrocks (2008-2009 // 2009-2010 // 2012-2013 // 2014-2015)

Five times TNFF Confederation Cup Champions - Yellowknife Eagles (2009 CC VI // 2010 CC VII // 2015 CC XII // 2017 CC XIV // 2018 CC XV)

It's not bad, I like the uniforms but there's simply too much brown in the logo and helmet. It just doesn't flow as nice as I would like to see it.

utah_jazz_signature_s.jpgdenver_nuggets.gif

Utah Jazz Retired Number's

#1 - Frank Layden - #7 Pete Maravich - #12 John Stockton - #14 Jeff Hornacek - #35 Darrell Griffith - #53 Mark Eaton

Retired Number's To Come

#00 The Bear (Best Mascot In NBA) - #4 Adrian Dantley - #32 Karl "The Mailman" Malone

Archived