Look what I found...

Roger Clemente

are they BPs? i really like that nats wordmark, with just a hint of navy, and predominantly red and gold.

I still don't have a website, but I have a dribbble now! http://dribbble.com/andyharry

[The postings on this site are my own and do not necessarily represent the position, strategy or opinions of adidas and/or its brands.]

i would suspect that if the cubs seriouly did change there jerseys that the cubs fans would riot in the streets and demand a return to the 100 year old jerseys.

least chicago would be entertaining again. :grin:

Magus.png

General Magus Zeal

Leader of the Mystics of Medina.

The forums most hated member ever.

I remembershowing that Cubs BP jersey a while back, and it's listed on their site as a "Mark Prior Special Edition Jersey"(sure enough, you can only get it with Prior's name and number). It stills lists the navy's as the Cubs BP jerseys. But man oh man, I hope they do adopt that - I'm not even that big a Cubs fan, but I am a Prior fan and the design alone is enough to make me consider buying it.

As for the Nats jersey, it looks a little better now that an actual photo rather than a concept.

HornetsTwistSig.gif

New York Jets |3-3| First, AFC East

New York Mets |74-88| Fourth, NL East

New York Islanders|34-37-11| Fifth, Atlantic Division

New Orleans Hornets |21-45| Third, Southwest Division

roger... your sig makes my computer stupid. it scrolls SOOOOOOO slow when your sig is on the screen.

Viewing that signature makes me want to vomit with rage. I don't understand why anyone would want to attach that garbage to EVERY post. This board should have an "ignore signature" option to go with the "ignore user."

AstrosTransitionsSig.gif

roger... your sig makes my computer stupid. it scrolls SOOOOOOO slow when your sig is on the screen.

Viewing that signature makes me want to vomit with rage. I don't understand why anyone would want to attach that garbage to EVERY post. This board should have an "ignore signature" option to go with the "ignore user."

You can, sort of. Under Control Panel >> Board Settings, select "No" for "Do you wish to view members signatures when reading topics?". But then you don't get to see anyone's signature.

Here's a picture of the authentic road uniform that someone posted on another board:

MVC-893F.jpg

My one concern is that the logotype is so wide, that it will stretch around the player's chest and become illegible.

I like the road a lot better than the home. I think there just a bit too much gold on the letters / numbers. I'd like to see either the gold removed from the numbers, or the gold balanced out a bit by adding a gold stripe to the sleeve and neckline. Slap the DC logo on a navy hat and this is a pretty sharp set IMO.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

You can, sort of. Under Control Panel >> Board Settings, select "No" for "Do you wish to view members signatures when reading topics?". But then you don't get to see anyone's signature.

I hear you, but I don't want to take it that far yet. Most of the signatures on here are good, it's just that the few bad ones are SOOOOOOOO bad. I mean KennyRock, why the f do you need a signature that is 500 pixels tall??? If you like looking at it so much then make it your desktop background... you really don't need to take up an entire screen with a signature. There's a limit to the size of the avatars; I don't understand why the same rule isn't applied to signatures.

Anyway, about the jersey... my first impression is that there is too much gold. I hope it's just the quality of the picture, but that color just doesn't balance well with the rest of the jersey. Also, the front numbers are WAY too wide; with the ultra-skinny team name font, it's a very strange combination. I bet they change the front numbers around in a couple years.

AstrosTransitionsSig.gif

I like those Nats roads though I do agree there's a bit too much gold in the lettering. I assume that pic was taken inside the "Nats store" trailer in the RFK parking lot?

BTW the subtitle of this thread made me think of Jimmy Wah, the guy in Good Morning Vietnam who wanted nude pictures of Walter Brennan. :blink:

tzch6.jpg

Archived