Alaska Snowstalkers Concept

AAO

thanks guys. guess i gotta scary (??) up the wolf some more. And the colors, i dont know i guess its all a part of color theory, just find some good colors to go with the name and stick with that.

I think the wolf/dog looks just fine. Why does everything that's an animal have to look like it's going to rip your head off? There's nothing wrong with the stance of the animal. The only thing I would possibly change is the feet a little.

utah_jazz_signature_s.jpgdenver_nuggets.gif

Utah Jazz Retired Number's

#1 - Frank Layden - #7 Pete Maravich - #12 John Stockton - #14 Jeff Hornacek - #35 Darrell Griffith - #53 Mark Eaton

Retired Number's To Come

#00 The Bear (Best Mascot In NBA) - #4 Adrian Dantley - #32 Karl "The Mailman" Malone

I agree...I actually like the stance of the animal- something different. I like the whole package, the only thing is that I can't make out the ALASKA- either it's spaced out too much, coloring, or size. Great work...very unique.

i agree. not every logo has to look menacing. this one looks good in its current pose, and it would look good in a leaping pose as well. its versatile. maybe make one in a leaping pose with the same head. they will be unified with the same head and style, but you will have some more choice and variety. check out NIUs logo package. they have their husky in a few different poses.

i agree about laying off the pointed serifs so much though. it makes a lot of your marks blend together and not look any different. in addition, i dont know that its a unique thing to be known for, but it is what i know you for. most of your concepts have them, and thats how i can tell they are yours. the highlights on letters too. they appear quite often. explore more options, like your tigers wordmark. thats defiitely not your style, but its your best one in my opinion.

lastly, and i know nitro mentioned this, your city marks need to be more prominent. the city hold just as much importance as the name, and it should be only slightly smaller. they look like footnotes in all your concepts, and they are usually given similar treatments. look at your poster and see the similarity in your city marks. they are both microscopic and spaced out similarly. give them some prominence. the team is proud of the place it represents! reflect that in the logo.

the eyes are better this time. keep exploring. good job.

I still don't have a website, but I have a dribbble now! http://dribbble.com/andyharry

[The postings on this site are my own and do not necessarily represent the position, strategy or opinions of adidas and/or its brands.]

I agree with Starchild's comment on the pose. It's a very nice looking image genrally, but the Wolf design seems to lack ferocity. Nice text though, and I love the colour scheme.

HibsSignature.gif

Thanks go to Eddie010 for the Signature and Avatar. Nice work, mate!

Archived