Iron-On T Shirt Transfer Help

Cola

Well I wanted to get shirts made up for my intramural basketball team but I have been hearing that if I get 12 or less shirts it will probably be in the upper 20's a piece for each shirt and me and my team aren't willing to spend that kind of money. SO, we are thinking about doing iron-on's to shirts. I have done this before and it worked out kind of well, one shirt messed up but one came out pretty good and lasted as long as I never washed it. Any of you guys have experience with this and can offer any hints or help in the process? I want these to look as good as possible...any specific brands of Iron-On Paper to buy? Thanks for any input.

Are you serious or not? Cause I have been loooking for someone to print shirts for me for a decent price...I have the vector art and all. Let me know if you are serious...

I'd pay the extra shipping also...

(by the way, when I try visiting your site it just comes up blank...???)

Are you serious or not? Cause I have been loooking for someone to print shirts for me for a decent price...I have the vector art and all. Let me know if you are serious...

I'd pay the extra shipping also...

(by the way, when I try visiting your site it just comes up blank...???)

My sentiment about the shirts as well.

But, as for iDonovan's site...it works fine here.

[AD - NCFA] Arctic University Kodiaks (5-1-0, CONF 0-0-0)

[Owner - NABA] Arctic Menace (18-12)

Copying JQK and CC

Minneapolis.gif

VP.jpg

Since I was formerly an IM director, I know that your season is fast approaching, but your OP mentions that you have been hearing about costs. Did you call local screenprinters, ask the local fraternity houses (who generally make shirts for specific teams or events), or even your school's intramural director/coordinator on who they use? Granted, they normally order much larger numbers of shirts for championships, however others in the department may use the same company for special events or other much smaller orders, like 2-4 dozen. To cut down some of your cost, limit it to 1-2 colors. With your small order, you are looking at another $1/shirt for a 3 color and $2 more for a 4 color.

Look at www.greekgear.com

Well I wanted to get shirts made up for my intramural basketball team but I have been hearing that if I get 12 or less shirts it will probably be in the upper 20's a piece for each shirt and me and my team aren't willing to spend that kind of money. SO, we are thinking about doing iron-on's to shirts. I have done this before and it worked out kind of well, one shirt messed up but one came out pretty good and lasted as long as I never washed it. Any of you guys have experience with this and can offer any hints or help in the process? I want these to look as good as possible...any specific brands of Iron-On Paper to buy? Thanks for any input.

We had a thread on this topic a while back. If you decide to go the iron-on route, go here: iron-on thread. Should tell you pretty much every thing you need to know.

rangersCBSig.gif

So now that I am done reading that thread...I guess it is a bad idea to iron-press my logos/numbers onto black t-shirts? I am starting to wonder how much this will cost me if I do it myself...I'll need 6-8 shirts...logo and a small number on front...number and possible name on the back. That could mean 12-15 sheets of transfer paper and the shirts. Where is iDonovan with that offer when I need it?

So you will not ask a member of a Greek organization, for stated "reason", did you ask your IM Director or Coordinator (I do not know which designation they use) or someone within the Campus Recreation Dept. on who their vendor is? Better yet, ask someone who runs your student union or student center. That man or woman is normally in charge of student programming, or is in charge of the branch of Student Government that puts on events.

Those printers who work with student govt. have to be local since they have to look at proofs constantly. While there are "national" printers which many colleges use, most likely they use one found in your local phonebook under "Screen Printing".

I am going to give a call to Campus Rec today, although I feel they will not be able to help me out for one reason, they supply crappy mesh jerseys that have a number on back and front.

Donovan, you should have mail in a few minutes.

Archived