Doug Brien for Sale

Nick 1733

Talk about a kick in the pants

A Jets fan upset by the team's playoff loss to the Steelers put kicker Doug Brien on eBay, where bidding reached $99,999,999 before the auction was removed from the site, according to the New York Daily News.

Neil Drake offered to throw in offensive coordinator Paul Hackett for free.

"We don't want him, so let's see if someone else will take him," the 20-year-old community college student told the Daily News.

The online auction service has a policy against listing people for sale.

from: http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=1970369

Well you know the Jets will give him the boot one can only hope that when he is given the boot he goes cleanly through the doors and not hit the door jam and end up short. :P

ecyclopedia.gif

www.sportsecyclopedia.com

For the best in sports history go to the Sports E-Cyclopedia at

http://www.sportsecyclopedia.com

champssigtank.png

Well you know the Jets will give him the boot one can only hope that when he is given the boot he goes cleanly through the doors and not hit the door jam and end up short. :P

Ha, ha, given the boot! That's great!

But really, I'm ANGRY THAT THAT SUCK ASS SORRY YOU KNOW WHAT MISSED THE DAMN FG IN STL IN THE LAST WEEK SO THAT THE SAINTS MISS THE PLAYOFFS! WAY TO SCREW YOUR FROMER TEAM THERE DOUGIEBOY!

I feel better now. Mahalo.

dodgers-1.png

My personal favorites from eBay/points website:

1 - A guy had an auction for his personal hatred, where he would hate the inning buyer for all eternity. The bidding went up to $200 before it got pulled.

2 - A friend of mine made ten dollars selling empty 2 liter soda bottles.

And the best one comes not from eBay, but from Frito-Lay. You guys remember those Ploids you can get on the back of frito-Lay products? Well, a few years back, if you collected one billion of them, you could get an F-18 fighter jet, and it was totally legitimate. They didn't count on anyone getting a billion, but one man did. As soon as they announced the winner, the government seized the fighter from them, and offered the man no compensation. I'm not sure if his billion ploids were still valid after that.

HornetsTwistSig.gif

New York Jets |3-3| First, AFC East

New York Mets |74-88| Fourth, NL East

New York Islanders|34-37-11| Fifth, Atlantic Division

New Orleans Hornets |21-45| Third, Southwest Division

i got a kick out of that story. :D

i remember reading one time that someone put up a Ghost in a Jar for people to bid on and some ass bought it for 60 grand.

Magus.png

General Magus Zeal

Leader of the Mystics of Medina.

The forums most hated member ever.

Archived