2 More Redesigns: Flyers and Kings

Dan12020

These are just two more of my re-designs.

First are the Kings, I have always liked those ill-fated white alternate jerseys from the '96 season, so I thought I would bring a part of it back with the "Burger" King on the front.

Second: My Flyers design isn't so great I just can't get a good font to go on the front, but this one I liked the best. If anyone has any suggestions on how to make these better, PLEASE let me know, cause I want a lot of suggestions and help.

Thanks

Alright I changed the colors on the Kings Jersey, and I updated the Flyers jersey, with modified striping so it's not so copy-catish and I put in the logo instead of the lettering. Hope these look better. Please let me know.

Alright I edited the kings jersey and added the horizontal stripes.

Kings2.gif

FlyersConcept2.gif

PavelBure2.png

Delaware.jpg

Yeah, well I am just starting out, and I wanted to see if I could do this stuff. Sorry if it is not all original, but my art skills are not the greatest in the world. Plus, I am having a hard time using photoshop.

PavelBure2.png

Delaware.jpg

I'm gonna keep it short on the Kings piece. It looks like something from a PSOne game. I'm sorry, i'm just not a fan.

The Flyers jersey has potential. I like the striping. It's very flashy, and a nice break from the solid, relatively traditional pieces the Flyers have always worn.

Couple ideas. Go with a logo on the front of that. With the angle that your wordmark is cut at, it's not going to look centered. Also, center your wordmark. It's way off dude.

Take a look at some other people's concepts in terms of how the fonts lay out, and you will get a better idea of what yours should look like.

Your stuff is good man. Keep pushin on this, you'll get it.

This is more of a "combine a bunch of jerseys together"

Thought so too--still the Kings one has potential--

The Flyers uses a very identifiable template--so maybe try a variation on it...

Comic Sans walks into a bar, and the bartender says, "Sorry, we don't serve your type here."

What prog are you using? It does look a little rough around the edge, but I think the Kings jersey looks nay bad at all. Not sure about the diagonal lines, though. MAybe try just haveing them horizontal and seeing how it looks.

HibsSignature.gif

Thanks go to Eddie010 for the Signature and Avatar. Nice work, mate!

Well, right now I am using a lot of paint, because I can't quite figure everything out in photoshop.

Nothing wrong with using MS Paint, just be conscious of the coulours you use, that they are part or a 256 palette.

Also consider the practicality of Producing those shirts.

I like to do Full Packages now, where I keep Home & Away simple, and go wild on ALTERNATES (just like the Islanders, for example)

Keep it up.

@Frenchie_TO
Owner of the Rochester Americans of the MLH

Owner of the Toronto Frenchies of the GCFHL6

Archived