SJ SunDevils Concept

GMS1122

Not bad but how about making the darker orange for the shadowing a little darker?

utah_jazz_signature_s.jpgdenver_nuggets.gif

Utah Jazz Retired Number's

#1 - Frank Layden - #7 Pete Maravich - #12 John Stockton - #14 Jeff Hornacek - #35 Darrell Griffith - #53 Mark Eaton

Retired Number's To Come

#00 The Bear (Best Mascot In NBA) - #4 Adrian Dantley - #32 Karl "The Mailman" Malone

Is he naked? I think some semblance of "acoutrements" might be needed. Otherwise, the only thing I would do is make the shading a little darker or the highlights a little lighter, just to add some contrast.

Otherwise, fantabrilliams!istic

Back-to-Back Fatal Forty Champion 2015 & 2016

thats a great logo. keep him naked. great color palette. the strange anles of the serifs are rubbing me wrong, but its flawless besides that. I think the wordmark could be immensely simplified if the serifs were straightened/removed.

I still don't have a website, but I have a dribbble now! http://dribbble.com/andyharry

[The postings on this site are my own and do not necessarily represent the position, strategy or opinions of adidas and/or its brands.]

i noticed it on the S. see how the middle of the S is a different angle than the serifs above and below it. there are just too many different angles for my brain to comprehend. it gives it a blocky, choppy feel to me, but that may just be unique to me. its great nonetheless.

I still don't have a website, but I have a dribbble now! http://dribbble.com/andyharry

[The postings on this site are my own and do not necessarily represent the position, strategy or opinions of adidas and/or its brands.]

I like the colors and general concept but I have to ask what exactly he is doing?

Looks like the Devil is either winded and taking a knee to get some air, or he

is a 3rd stringer kneeling on the sideline during the game. Not exactly dynamic and engaged in the action.

What if the Devil was doing the heisman pose? Now that would be pretty decent.

GMS,

Overall I like this a lot, there just seems to be something off a bit with the horns. If you look at just the combination of the horns and the face detached from the body it looks more to me like a Bison (Buffalo). A demonic bison mind you but still has the features of an animal.

Of course who's to say what features the devil is supposed to have (anyone got a picture of ProLogo)... just kidding I just finished reading that 10 page Oriole thread, whew! I'M Winded.

and just my opinion.... RETIRE BRILLIAMS

That's some amazing work GMS!!!!! I really like the color combo for this logo, but I'm still not convinced with the wordmark. It seems too edgy to blend in with the logo.

:notworthy:

Four times IHL Nielson Cup Champions - Montréal Shamrocks (2008-2009 // 2009-2010 // 2012-2013 // 2014-2015)

Five times TNFF Confederation Cup Champions - Yellowknife Eagles (2009 CC VI // 2010 CC VII // 2015 CC XII // 2017 CC XIV // 2018 CC XV)

I agree. the wordmark should be restyled. Needs flames, not horns.

NCFA Sunset Beach Tech - Octopi

ΓΔΒ!

Going to college gets you closer to the real world, kind of like climbing a tree gets you closer to the moon.

"...a nice illustration of what you get when skill, talent, and precedent are deducted from 'creativity.' " - James Howard Kunstler

Archived