First posted creation

Neon_Matrix

So awhile back I made a logo of my screen name...now its on a jersey!!! Woo! The real logo has a leaf on the left side of it, but for the jersey, I had to remove it. Comments welcome, and remember I did this kinda rushed and half assed...and Im too lazy to do the back of it. Enjoy.

NeonMatrixJ.jpg

neonmatrix_leafs2.gif

Because Korbyn Is Colour Blind, My Signature Is Now Idiot Proof - Thanks Again Braden!!

Go Leafs Go!

Damn I'm bored...maybe I should fix it up a bit and make a back for it....btw, its using a RC template.

neonmatrix_leafs2.gif

Because Korbyn Is Colour Blind, My Signature Is Now Idiot Proof - Thanks Again Braden!!

Go Leafs Go!

remember I did this kinda rushed and half assed...and Im too lazy to do the back of it. Enjoy.

I think it's really....

(Sorry, that critique was rushed and half assed. I'm too lazy to finish it.)

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

remember I did this kinda rushed and half assed...and Im too lazy to do the back of it. Enjoy.

I think it's really....

(Sorry, that critique was rushed and half assed. I'm too lazy to finish it.)

LOL, yah...i had that comming. Im just trying to say I have and can do better then this if I spend more time on it, but I wanted something on here. I cant really post the other stuff...

neonmatrix_leafs2.gif

Go Leafs Go!

Archived