Introducing the Hawaii Scorch

whchoclte

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

:shocked:

That looks amazing!!!! Great work! The whole package really represents the Hawaiian Islands, and the colors complement each other. The wordmark is really cool too. Is that custom made os is it a font that you modified?

:notworthy:

Four times IHL Nielson Cup Champions - Montréal Shamrocks (2008-2009 // 2009-2010 // 2012-2013 // 2014-2015)

Five times TNFF Confederation Cup Champions - Yellowknife Eagles (2009 CC VI // 2010 CC VII // 2015 CC XII // 2017 CC XIV // 2018 CC XV)

:notworthy:

That is awesome, original and a great way to respect the traditions of the islands. GREAT WORK!

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

Dr. Kelso: My son is a big baseball fan. Not so much playing it, but more the designing and sewing of uniforms.

Tyler: That's neat.

Dr. Kelso: No, it's not.

This is a great logo package. I like all the subtleties you've added, like the H in the Tiki's teeth, the steam forming an S, and the basketball lines in the Tiki's forhead. And none of it takes the focus away from the main logo. And the alternate simply rocks

That's the coolest Hawaiian logo I've ever seen!

utah_jazz_signature_s.jpgdenver_nuggets.gif

Utah Jazz Retired Number's

#1 - Frank Layden - #7 Pete Maravich - #12 John Stockton - #14 Jeff Hornacek - #35 Darrell Griffith - #53 Mark Eaton

Retired Number's To Come

#00 The Bear (Best Mascot In NBA) - #4 Adrian Dantley - #32 Karl "The Mailman" Malone

I know something is good when I get offended by it. Meaning, I'm pissed off you did it and I didn't. :P This is one of those times. Bravo sir.

I love all the icons, I'm not digging the wordmark as much. I like the letter forms, but perhaps using all letters in that same swirling style is too much of a good thing. But that's just nitpicking.

That's a really nice looking logo set. I agree that my favorite is the alternate logo. I am a fan of the main one as well, however. Perhaps the secondary couuld be improved if the letter was't orange with the orange sun in the background...a little too much orange...maybe if it was white? Good job :)

Archived