St. Louis Brewmasters Concept

pcgd

Here's something I'm working on currently for a fantasy football team. I'm not completely sold on the wordmark and arch. I wanted the colors to be cardinal and a gold color that resembles beer. Any suggestions?

brewmasters.jpg

I'm still thinking of going with a more "serious" logo. Still using clydsdales, but more realistic. I'm not sure though. I'm pretty happy with the horse logo as it is now.

The horse sells this concept....that's just cool and funny at the same time :lol:

Heck, if it were me, I'd keep it as is...but a Bud-style font for the wordmark would look just as cool

FANTASY TEAMS

Housatonic U. Dragons (NCFA Basketball): 16-6 (8-4 Conf.)--National Runner-Up

Jersey State U. (NCFA Football): Inaugural Year - 2006

Motor City Silverhawks (WArFL): 9-4 (3rd--National Conf.)

Lehigh Valley Ironmen (WAmFL): Inaugural Season--2006

New England Marauders RFC (RLI): 6-0-7 (6th place)

Detroit Spirit (AA): 3-6 (T-4th--Patriot League)

Brooklyn Atlantics (IBF): 10-5 (1st--Appalachian Conf.)

Boston Mariners RFU (WRU): Coming Soon!

New York Americans (SHL): Inaugural Season - 2006-07

Looks pimp, buddy.

I wouldnt mind seeing the gold on the arch pulled into the arch, to give the bottom section some more depth and dimension.

If that dont make sence, IM me.

NCFA Sunset Beach Tech - Octopi

ΓΔΒ!

Going to college gets you closer to the real world, kind of like climbing a tree gets you closer to the moon.

"...a nice illustration of what you get when skill, talent, and precedent are deducted from 'creativity.' " - James Howard Kunstler

That's pretty cool man. I like how you associated the horse with the logo.

utah_jazz_signature_s.jpgdenver_nuggets.gif

Utah Jazz Retired Number's

#1 - Frank Layden - #7 Pete Maravich - #12 John Stockton - #14 Jeff Hornacek - #35 Darrell Griffith - #53 Mark Eaton

Retired Number's To Come

#00 The Bear (Best Mascot In NBA) - #4 Adrian Dantley - #32 Karl "The Mailman" Malone

i like it. is that the angels' font in the wordmark? it works well, but it might be good to explore more options. oe thing im not sold on is the wood plank. it detracts my attention from the horse and arch, but it looks like its necessary to place the horse behind.

I still don't have a website, but I have a dribbble now! http://dribbble.com/andyharry

[The postings on this site are my own and do not necessarily represent the position, strategy or opinions of adidas and/or its brands.]

What they said...

The horse makes it--and the rest compliments it well--You could try a whole horse in a drunken state--but that may be too busy...

The arch is a bit low, but it could work...

Comic Sans walks into a bar, and the bartender says, "Sorry, we don't serve your type here."

wait, a drunken horse! thats plagarized from the denver broncos back in the late 60s! :P

no seriously now. great job on the idea and the execution of it. although I think a horse as big as your average clydsedale would have to consume a tanker full of that particular beer thats brewed in st louis to reach that sloshed state.

Bud-styled wordmakr would be sweet. I love the logo.

pcgd, do a Google search for a font called "Brewmaster Modern". That's the Budweiser font.

Sodboy13 said:
As you watch more basketball, you will learn to appreciate the difference between "defense" and "couldn't find the rim with a pair of bloodhounds and a Garmin."

meet the new page, not the same as the old page.

Archived