Leafs Jersey Variation

Dan12020

I know it's a little different but what can I say.

I couldn't figure out what to put on the shoulders, cause the stuff I tried didn't look good, so if anyone has any suggestions, let me know.

But, please comment and critique all you want.

Thanks

EDITED:

Alright I put the TML on the shoulders and put the regular logo on the Front of the jersey, I almost put on the logo that is on the alternate jerseys but it didn't look to good, thanks for the suggestions.

Edited #2:

Ok, I took spyboy's imput and changed the check pattern to a strip pattern, just to see how it looked, it doesn't look too bad actually. Let me know what you think. As always C & C welcome and appreciated.

MLCheck2.gif

MLstripe2.gif

PavelBure2.png

Delaware.jpg

Not a fan at all. If the actual Leaf logo were on the front, it might be a tad better... but when I see those letters I think MTL, not TML. I don't know what they were thinking with that one. By the way, your checkerboard pattern is broken on the front right sleeve... I assume that's not intentional.

AstrosTransitionsSig.gif

in a disturbing way, i like these. its actually kinda fitting since they leafs has a checkered past. no pun intended :D

i'd love to see the leafs change to these and see the fans riot in the street. heck managment may even get a mail bomb.

Magus.png

General Magus Zeal

Leader of the Mystics of Medina.

The forums most hated member ever.

in a disturbing way, i like these. its actually kinda fitting since they leafs has a checkered past. no pun intended :D

But I mean the pun--

While I'm not usually a fan of checked patterns on unis--In some strange way it works...

Comic Sans walks into a bar, and the bartender says, "Sorry, we don't serve your type here."

well, that was kinda the point of the jersey, I made a Panthers jersey with the checkered pattern, cause I forgot that it was Kidd that wore the check pads, than when someone reminded me, I figured I might as well make a checked Leafs jersey.

PavelBure2.png

Delaware.jpg

It makes me think if being in a diner for lunch. I guess I'm used to the red and white checker tablecloth thing.

It would be better if were alternating blue and white stripes, like on the NHL 1991-92 All-Star jerseys, rather than a checker pattern.

gretzky1.jpg

JeffB

HansonsSig.jpg

Click here to read Third String Goalie - The Hockey Jersey of the Day Blog

Click here to see my hockey and baseball jersey collection online

?You don?t like to see 20 kids punching 20 other kids. But it?s not a disgrace, It?s hockey.? - Michael Farber

I find checker patterns to be hit or miss usually, with little grey area in between. I gotta admit, it doesn't do much for me in this case either. It's not actually terrible, but maybe the checker look works better with more than blue and white.

HibsSignature.gif

Thanks go to Eddie010 for the Signature and Avatar. Nice work, mate!

• 1 year later...

Archived