New member and Question

Jumpman085

I seriously think Prologo should've gotten tossed by now.

See, I don't really have a problem with Prologo as much as I did with NotoriusAP. Til this day he still begs me to tell Chris to let him back.

On 4/10/2017 at 3:05 PM, Rollins Man said:

what the hell is ccslc?

Roger you forgot:

MrTitan

c0nceptz

jabari

inspector logo

Babydoll

ninjaseed

And hopefully LEWJ will be in this group soon.

MrTitan - I can't remember this one

c0nceptz - he kept posting nude photos in the babe of the week thread, i kept telling him to cut it out and one day he told me where to go on the forum... gone :)

jabari - axed by the fanhome people, IIRC, and never made the journey here (at least under that name) i faught with fanhome to keep him as he seemed to be normal on the logos board but was apparently a nut everywhere else.

inspector logo - mojoto's identity used to expose pnm in that whole scandal last may

babydoll - banned at her own request, she did nothing to warrant a banishment

ninjaseed - mojoto's comeback, we caught him

---

Chris Creamer
Founder/Editor, SportsLogos.Net

"The Mothership" News Facebook X/Twitter Instagram

didn't really have a problem with Craven other than him being annoying. prologo hasn't done anything to warrant having any beef with him. heck, there's only a couple posters I never much cared for-that moron retromaniac and oilfaninvan. the former's been banned for a while and the latter hasn't posted in over a year. takes care of those problems ^_^

2016cubscreamsig.png

A strong mind gets high off success, a weak mind gets high off bull🤬

*raises hand*

Oh wait, I'm not banned..to the disappointment of many.

haha dude i dont get it what have you done that would want people to have you banned...ive been here since april and i dont think youve really done anything to piss anyone off.

Check the MLK thread..that seemed to tick off some of the mightier (more egotistical?) of the people here.

MouthoftheSouth.jpg

I don't speak for democrats, democrats don't speak for me.

in actuality, it seemed to piss me off, and me alone... since no one else posted their complaints.

and i'll leave it at that.

Well, not everyone feels up to the task of pushing the boulder of tolerance up the hill of stupidity, especially when that hill is so overwhelmingly ignorant and arrogant.

What I'm saying is I should've had your back.

What I remember about Jabari, even though he never made the trek to this incarnation of the CCLSC, is that he was adamant in his theories that most logos were blatant ripoffs of the Detroit Red Wings logos and wouldn't shut up about how awesome the Red Wings logo is. Or about how perfect the Minnesota Golden Gophers were.

I remember this one poster on Fanhome by the name of I think it was "WingmanRed" or something like that who would post these extremely crude jersey ideas (which were basically just coloring in random portions of my template and slapping a logo on it) saying they were great, and then when people criticized his work (no matter how politely), he would retort with "Yeah, well my friends think this is an awesome jersey and there's no doubt in our minds that the team would make this jersey their official third jersey if we gave the idea to them." or "Well, if you don't like it, your crazy because this is a fantastic jersey." He was only around for a short while, but never seen again.

BTW, NotoriousAP just tried to add me to his messenger list again today. I cancelled the request. He was on my list long ago, but I canned him once he was banned.

--Roger "Time?" Clemente.

champssig2.png
Follow me on Twitter if you care: @Animal_Clans.

My opinion may or may not be the same as yours. The choice is up to you.

I changed my mind and added AP to my messenger list. I wanna see what he wants first. If it's not worth it, I'm kicking him off my list again. If it's nasty, I'll share it with y'all.

champssig2.png

That was a fun conversation...

Because his reputation on this board is already damaged beyond repair, I can see no harm in sharing this with you people. Before I do, I want to share his last quote on these boards:

If you hate someone on a message board - sorry to say this you got problems. You guys know me through a computer screen and vice versa.

And so I learn that his reasoning for seeking me out was because of something that I said about him in this thread...does this make him hypocritical? Make up your own beliefs about him here...(I edited his name and mine just for avoiding confusion, but everything else is exact word for word. It is in .RTF format, which is the default setting, but you can open in in Windows Wordpad.)

I will say this though. I have deleted him from my list again. If he does seek me out again, it is undeniable PROOF that he is a hyprocrite and IS letting me get to him (then again, it was this first time too anyways).

Enjoy!

champssig2.png

gee, what an excellent comeback he has...somehow I think things are going pretty good without a #1 hockey expert around here.

Hey, I drink beer, spirits and coolers! therefore, I am the CCSLC's number one authority on Beers, Spirits and Coolers, because I drink them! Prove me wrong! B)

Archived