There's nothing I can really say

rockchalk

That was really really sad. All of the problems that have plagued the Jayhawks for various parts of different games throughout the season all came back for an entire game and there was nothing KU could do right. My question is, is Nova really that good (I suspect they aren't since they're in the Big East and still unranked, for now at least) It shouldn't be something that worries too much, because it's a non-conference road game played 1000 miles away in a blizzard. Oh well, another season ranked #10 all year isn't too bad as long as a Final Four is still in there in the end :P

I've decided to give up hope for all sports teams I follow

My question is, is Nova really that good (I suspect they aren't since they're in the Big East and still unranked, for now at least)

No, they're not that good. You could see this coming though after the near loss to Nebraska the other day.

Big East is better than the Big 12 IMO.

staffordsigbuffda6.jpg

Owner of

Kalamazoo Tech Kobras (Nat'l College Fant. Assc. Basketball, Football, and Hockey)

2006-07 NCFAB National Champions

2006 NCFAF Midwest Conf. Champions

Rochester Patriots (Major League Hockey - AHL Fantasy League) 2005-06 Neilson Cup Champs

Detroit Black Panthers (Xtreme Hockey League) 2005-06 Yzerman Conference Champs

Sheldon Motorsports (TRAC) - #20 Guinness Chevy & #21 UPS Chevy #44 Syracuse University Chevy

Commissioner of

MLH (Major League Hockey, an AHL Fantasy League)

TRAC (Team Racing Auto Circuit, NASCAR)

My question is, is Nova really that good (I suspect they aren't since they're in the Big East and still unranked, for now at least)

No, they're not that good. You could see this coming though after the near loss to Nebraska the other day.

Big East is better than the Big 12 IMO.

Oh, I saw it coming and I was afraid it would come today, but my thought was that it would be more like the NU game and not a complete blowout like it was. And about the conferences, I think that the top of the Big XII can stack up with anyone in the country (OSU, UT, KU), but overall the conferences as a whole isn't nearly as good as the ACC...Big East, not really, but the ACC is definitely deeper.

I've decided to give up hope for all sports teams I follow

Archived