Atlantic Indoor Football League

GeneralW91

The AIFL is starting up in April. Their website is www.AIFLonline.com

Of the 6 teams, 3 do not have logos(Canton Legends, Richmond to be named soon, and Raleigh Rebels). Of the 3 logos thus far, I like 1 of the three.

riverhawks.jpg

That's the one I like. It's very simple.

freeze.jpg

Like the Cal Buzz logo, I almost like this one, but on the same token it's kind of ugly.

sharks.gif

Um.....no.

i think the erie freeze logo would ahve been good if youd designed it gms. as for the riverhawks one, well, id say email the atlanta hawks and see what they think of that one.

I still don't have a website, but I have a dribbble now! http://dribbble.com/andyharry

[The postings on this site are my own and do not necessarily represent the position, strategy or opinions of adidas and/or its brands.]

Thank you very much. I designed this logo for Evivid solutions, the company in charge of the league website as well as all logos. They were great to work for. John from evivid let me know what they wanted and really gave me a ton of freedom and I guess it was what they were looking for.

I hope I don't sound cocky or anything, but I am very proud of being able to work on a project like this.

BTW, here's a bigger image:

canton-legends.gif

Thank you very much. I designed this logo for Evivid solutions, the company in charge of the league website as well as all logos. They were great to work for. John from evivid let me know what they wanted and really gave me a ton of freedom and I guess it was what they were looking for.

I hope I don't sound cocky or anything, but I am very proud of being able to work on a project like this.

BTW, here's a bigger image:

canton-legends.gif

dude that is an awesome job on that logo. It fits canton and its football heritage perfectly. i can see that being the number one seller in merchandise for that league. hope you get a cut of those profits as well.

Shiz, that logo is truly amazing. It totally envelopes the team nickname and aura of Canton, Ohio in its reltoin to the history of football. The colors are perfect, and I love the way the player came out. Two huge thumbs up, man. congratulations. :D

www.skyedesignstudios.com

Excellent logo.

That is very similar to a logo I thought would really work for the Cleveland Browns. Since it wouldn't be on the helmet anyway, the Browns could go for

something like that but with Jim Brown and Paul Brown (in fedora) both looking

towards the field. I think it would be a great way for Cleveland to have a logo

that pays respect to the 2 greatest "Browns" and to the long history of football there.

But, for Canton what you designed is excellent.

I thought we had beaten the AIFL topic to death the first time around...

Who's getting paid for what work the "Originality" of evividsolutions' work (ex. Atlanta Hawks, HARD ROCK CAFE...)

rock5tz.jpg

But I guess I was wrong...

@Frenchie_TO
Owner of the Rochester Americans of the MLH

Owner of the Toronto Frenchies of the GCFHL6

Archived