Atlantic Indoor Football League

GeneralW91

The Riverhawks looks like they ripped off the Atlanta Hawks.

And you'd know all about that, wouldn't ya...

::COUGH::WinterHawks::COUGH::

Just messin' with ya. I know that was in your earlier days and also just fantasy.

Just fantasy?

The AIFL doesn't look like Fantasy to me:

League Website

And it still looks to me like evivid is chrginf the League (or its owners) for commissioned artwork/design, then turns around and get it done for free here...

Am I the only one to see it that way?

@Frenchie_TO
Owner of the Rochester Americans of the MLH

Owner of the Toronto Frenchies of the GCFHL6

Just messin' with ya. I know that was in your earlier days and also just fantasy.

Just fantasy?

League Website

And it still looks to me like evivid is chrginf the League (or its owners) for commissioned artwork/design, then turns around and get it done for free here...

Actually, I was paid for my work as a temporary employee of evivid. Since they got the job to do the league logos, they can hire me to do the logo as an employee. It's Evivid's property.

Actually, I was paid for my work as a temporary employee of evivid. Since they got the job to do the league logos, they can hire me to do the logo as an employee. It's Evivid's property.

Sorry for the paranoia...

Congrats!

@Frenchie_TO
Owner of the Rochester Americans of the MLH

Owner of the Toronto Frenchies of the GCFHL6

Just fantasy?

League Website

He's talking about the logo SyPhi did where he ripped off ATL. He was not saying the AIFL was fantasy.

Shiz, awesome logo and it seems to be a pity that this league isn't exactly the most stable in the world.

Athletic Director: KTU Blue Grassers Football

Frenchie you must not have read my reply to your stupidity in the last thread.

When looking at the portfolio on our company website READ THE REQUIREMENTS AND WHAT WE ACTUALLY SAY WE DID.

WE DID NOT DESIGN THE ROCK HOUSE LOGO.

Now mind your own business. You're the type of idiot that will ruin any opportunity I would ever offer to these guys. I suggest you smarten up or not post until you know your facts and mature alittle bit.

Direct response to frenchie:

The Riverhawks were a team in the NIFL(national indoor football league) which moved to the AIFL(atlantic indoor football league). They already had a bird logo in the same positioning. What we did is repair it and produce the proper vector formats they needed.

The Rockhouse sports bar already had this logo before we created their menu and website. We did not create this logo. Please read the requirements under each project. You will notice the following: Required: Website Design, Web Hosting, Photo Gallery, Print Menu Design

As for any clip art logos you say exist, I am unclear on which you are referring.

The lumberjack logo was however given to us by the client with requests for the hockey stick and beanie to be added, along with color changes and turned into vector formats. Therefore this was not completely an original design.

and this all goes back to what the client wants is what you give them. you might have something that you think is better, but it all goes back to what the client wants. in this cause, with canton what the client wanted is what we all think kicks some major ass. but in other cases, like the erie freeze logo, it wouldnt be something we neccessarily would want, but it is what the client wanted.

Archived