Patriots vs Eagles

JQK

Anybody have any updates on whether Terrell Owens will play?

If he does, I can't believe he'll be 100%, as his injury is supposed to take atleast 10 weeks to heal from.

Good luck to the Eagles, as you now get the honor of facing Bill Belichek when he has 2 weeks to gameplan. Good luck. Remember, it's only a game.

IUe6Hvh.png

pats will win. 

and i'll won't bother watching it, why because i got to work on super bowl weekend.

Maybe you will be home in time to watch TO hoist the lombardy trophy :P

I already got the link, but do you mind if I swipe your avatar?

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

The two best run organizations in football. the two best coaching staffs in football and the two most talented, hard-working and cohesive teams in football. Not to mention two of the best dressed teams in football (I love the Pats whites). It should be a great game. I am an Eagles fan and I take such great pride in our win, but the Patriots have proven to be the gold-standard (sorry, Jeff Lurie) and deserve all the respect in the world until they are defeated. I have never seen a franchise do more with less. Simply awesome. I love the Eagles, and hope they win with every ounce of my soul, but if they fall short at least they lost to the very best.

That said, I think they can win this game. I think the Eagles deep and talented secondary can control all the Pats recievers and I believe if the linebackers stay in their lanes they can control the cut back runs from Dillon. Also the Eagles D are great tacklers which is important since Dillon is a very physical runner. The offense needs to avoid turnovers and try to create favorable match-ups with the secondary. I also believe that 3rd down conversions, both converting on O and stopping the Pats on D, and field postition will be critical since the Eagles O is not good enough, no one's is... ask Indy, to sustain long drives against the Pats D.

Go Birds!

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

Dr. Kelso: My son is a big baseball fan. Not so much playing it, but more the designing and sewing of uniforms.

Tyler: That's neat.

Dr. Kelso: No, it's not.

If he does, I can't believe he'll be 100%, as his injury is supposed to take atleast 10 weeks to heal from.

Good luck to the Eagles, as you now get the honor of facing Bill Belichek when he has 2 weeks to gameplan. Good luck. Remember, it's only a game.

He looked 100% jumping (literally) around on the sidelines, on the bench, running around.

How could he not play?

Good luck to the Eagles, as you now get the honor of facing Bill Belichek when he has 2 weeks to gameplan.  Good luck.  Remember, it's only a game.

He looked 100% jumping (literally) around on the sidelines, on the bench, running around.

How could he not play?

The say he is way ahead of schedule, but they are concerned of him trying too much too soon. I think he'll play, probably in 3rd down and goal-line situations too start to see if he hold up and then go from there. Look for him to play 30-40 plays.

Dr. Kelso: My son is a big baseball fan. Not so much playing it, but more the designing and sewing of uniforms.

Tyler: That's neat.

Dr. Kelso: No, it's not.

Well, that's good for the Eagles that he might play. He's the only chance they have in the game. And even then, the chance is small.

I've never seen a team look as unbeatable as the Patriots do right now. The team is 31-2 in it's last 33 games, with one of the losses coming in a meaningless game against Miami. They just scored 41 (?) on the NFL's best defense, following a week in which they held the NFL's best offense to 3 points. Plus, they have a huge edge in Super Bowl experience. Add to that the fact that Bill Belichek has two weeks to gameplan. Their QB is 2-0 in Super Bowls, and 8-0 total in the postseason, on top of being the best big game player in the league. The man just doesn't make mistakes, and neither does the rest of the team. I can't see the Eagles having much of a chance, with or without T.O. The only thing that leads me to believe that they won't cover the spread is that they have a flare for the dramatic in Super Bowls and could win it on a Vinatieri FG again.

IUe6Hvh.png

Hart Lee Dykes, Hugh Millen, Scott Zolak, John Stephens, Greg McMurtry,

Marv Cook, Jason Staurovsky.

The players above were playing when I started following the fortunes of the Patriots.

I've seen them have 1-15 and 2-14 seasons.

They were the NFL laughing stock.

The Patriots success is well and truly due.

Oh, and I've got a site.

Footy Jumpers Dot Com

Archived