Arizona Cardinals to Unveil New Uni's on Thursday

Stronso

• Replies 597
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Cards have called a press conference to make a big announcement and detective work on a Cards fans site have determined that new Cards uniforms on on the way.

Yo, Stronso.

Are you the dude with that kick avatar of Lady Liberty holding a piece over on the ASFN board?

If they wre able to keep it this secret, they better ber good! I never thought I would see the day they changed uniform with out hearing about it here.

Athletic Director: KTU Blue Grassers Football

hahhahah thats f'ing hilarious...that was really stupid. but actually, if you compare the seahawks' old logo to their new one, theres a number of significant tweaks. the new one looks awesome, colors and the logo edits. so this 'one tough bird' better be awesome. im hoping...

Did some searching and the general thought is a logo tweak similar to the Seahawks. Then there is this:

THE BIRD IS BACK.

So all they did to the logo was open its mouth... Wow, that is so freaking awesome and innovative, nobody would've thought of that [/semisarcasm]

NOTE: Semi sarcasm because I'm serious about nobody thinking of actually opening the mouth :lol:

My buds over on the Arizona Sports Fans Network (the REAL Cardinals board) are really talking about this over there. They're all thinking the uni change as well.

Here's what "clif" posted:

Maybe it is an announcement to be renamed "The Los Angeles Cardinals of Arizona" 

:D

if thats the new logo, i like it. taditional, yet new (not modern, but new). as for the unis, the helmet should remain white with no stripes, but the facemask should be red. if they are going to go back to black trim, then they should go back to this, and then redesighn the red jersey to match it.

If in fact, a uni change is coming, it sure looks like that they're possibly bringing Black into the color scheme. All of the "teaser" graphics and animated things they've got in regards to the announcement on Thursday is primarily Black.

I'm trying to get a hold of an NFL contact of mine to see what's up...

[DEITER](I'm as excited as a little GIRL...)[/DEITER]

Cards have called a press conference to make a big announcement and detective work on a Cards fans site have determined that new Cards uniforms on on the way.

Yo, Stronso.

Are you the dude with that kick avatar of Lady Liberty holding a piece over on the ASFN board?

yep...that would be me :)

Archived