Arizona Cardinals to Unveil New Uni's on Thursday

Stronso

Okay, I wasn't going to tell you guys... but since everyone's figured it out... I might as well.

I designed the new Arizona Cardinals logo. Here it is:

arizona.gif

Okay... so that's not true. But wouldn't it be awesome? :D By the way, if you're wondering what that logo is, it's the very first Illustrator logo concept I ever made way back in 2003.

• Replies 597
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Okay, I wasn't going to tell you guys... but since everyone's figured it out... I might as well.

arizona.gif

Okay... so that's not true. But wouldn't it be awesome? :D By the way, if you're wondering what that logo is, it's the very first Illustrator logo concept I ever made way back in 2003.

There are guys on the Arizona Sports Fans Network board who keep posting that logo...they love that one.

(me too)

the opaque image in the back of that eye..it looks like its part of the new updated logo..you guys see it?

I went back and looked. It does look like a meaner, more agressive brid is on its way. Good eye.

Athletic Director: KTU Blue Grassers Football

arizona.gif

I think I'm going to :puke::puke:

donm.gif

Gordon-Tech-Rams.png

the opaque image in the back of that eye..it looks like its part of the new updated logo..you guys see it?

I went back and looked. It does look like a meaner, more agressive brid is on its way. Good eye.

yea...everybody check it out...im glad you noticed it too..it does look more agressive.

arizona.gif

If only the Arizona Cardinals - and the NFL as a whole - were that lucky. Still one of my favorite logos designed by you, Brad.

yea...everybody check it out...im glad you noticed it too..it does look more agressive.

Where at exactly??I went back and watched the videos and didnt see anything....where am I supposed to look?The suspense is killing me!!

98Falcons.png

My buds over on the Arizona Sports Fans Network (the REAL Cardinals board) are really talking about this over there.  They're all thinking the uni change as well.

Here's what "clif" posted:

Maybe it is an announcement to be renamed "The Los Angeles Cardinals of Arizona" 

:D

Shouldn't that be the St. Louis Cardinals of Glendale, fomerly of Chicago? :blink:

Actually it's Tempe Cardinals of Glendale Formerly of Saint Louis of Chicago

Guys get it right. It goes first name nickname current name so it would be the Racine Street Cardinals of Arizona. ^_^

anyways there's nothing on the cards site about a press conference on thursday.

With news like this, I'm thinking we'll be setting a new record Thursday afternoon. I'm thinking about the most drastic thing they would do to the uniforms would be to make them like the St. Louis ones from the 70's and 80's, but after seeing the shadow in the pic, I'm thinking I'm quite wrong. And yes, that saddens me a lot.

I've decided to give up hope for all sports teams I follow

The one with the open mouth on the site looks very strange. I like the one they have now, though, it's traditional, plus it's the same one they've had since they were in St. Louis (and even as far back as Chicago).

philly.png

arizona.gif

it truly is a great logo. the genius in it lies in that it looks menacing, but also looks like a real cardinal anatomically, something that cannot be said of the current bird, though i am a fan of it.

I still don't have a website, but I have a dribbble now! http://dribbble.com/andyharry

[The postings on this site are my own and do not necessarily represent the position, strategy or opinions of adidas and/or its brands.]

Archived