Arizona Cardinals to Unveil New Uni's on Thursday

Stronso

Hi guys, i've been reading your board for awhile now and finally joined.

Has anyone tried highlighting that cardinal eye with their mouse yet? I see something, but i want to make sure its not just me.

No idea what you're talking about. Which eye is it?

• Replies 597
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Hi guys, i've been reading your board for awhile now and finally joined.

Has anyone tried highlighting that cardinal eye with their mouse yet? I see something, but i want to make sure its not just me.

It's just a sloppy MSPaint job covering up the red portions that would have been in the square.

Stay Tuned Sports Podcast
sB9ijEj.png

Okay, I wasn't going to tell you guys... but since everyone's figured it out... I might as well.

I designed the new Arizona Cardinals logo. Here it is:

arizona.gif

Okay... so that's not true. But wouldn't it be awesome? :D By the way, if you're wondering what that logo is, it's the very first Illustrator logo concept I ever made way back in 2003.

You know, it's quite possible that this will be the new logo for the Cardinals.

After all, don't they have a guy named Kolodziej on their team?

have they seen a cardinal? because as much as i like the current bird, it does not look like a cardinal, and nitros really does.

cardinal.jpg

I still don't have a website, but I have a dribbble now! http://dribbble.com/andyharry

[The postings on this site are my own and do not necessarily represent the position, strategy or opinions of adidas and/or its brands.]

Birds of a different feather

By the end of the week, you might not be able to call them the same old Cardinals any longer - at least when it comes to how they look.

There is increased speculation the team is going to make a major announcement this week, perhaps Thursday, and it has nothing to do with players or the front office. It most likely will be to announce that it has changed its logo or its uniform or both.

Cardinals officials weren't commenting, but others close to the organization are expecting a significant move.

Owner Bill Bidwill has been reluctant to approve changes in the team's uniforms or logo. The uniforms have undergone only subtle changes since the Cardinals moved to Arizona in 1988.

Many fans, however, have clamored for a change, and the Cardinals appear ready to make it.

It was expected that such a change would come in 2006, when the team is due to move into its new stadium in Glendale. But this is a critical time of year for season ticket and corporate sales, and a new look could give the team a boost as it enters its last year at Sun Devil Stadium.

"If things have gone wrong, I'm talking to myself, and you've got a wet towel wrapped around your head."

i hope if they modify, that it still ends up looking good like the Seahawks had. Overhauling wouldn't really be in their best interests. Heck, if they brought back the running cardinal in some form, I wouldn't mind.

cardslogos.gif

2016cubscreamsig.png

A strong mind gets high off success, a weak mind gets high off bull🤬

Archived