Arizona Cardinals to Unveil New Uni's on Thursday

Stronso

• Replies 597
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Anyone else find it weird that in promo videos about a new logo, they use the old logos/helmets for the Seattle Seahawks and St Louis Rams.

I saw that as well, although it looked like they used the "new" 49ers helmet. You can click on the pictures below to see the flash animations.

movieone.jpg azc2.jpg azmovie3.jpg

"If things have gone wrong, I'm talking to myself, and you've got a wet towel wrapped around your head."

I'm thinking a Dolphins/49ers update.

I just hope they keep the all white helmet without stripes.

Exactly what I was thinking. When I saw the preview on the site I thought of an update ala 49ers. I just hope they keep the same helmet. Which in my opinion ROCKS!

Apparently, there are some clues in the second animation - the one where the bird eats the objects. I've been stepping through the animation one frame at a time, but I can't figure it out.

Maybe someone else can...

Apparently, there are some clues in the second animation - the one where the bird eats the objects.  I've been stepping through the animation one frame at a time, but I can't figure it out.

Maybe someone else can...

Cacti?... Saw Blades????... lol...

the more i watch it the more i think its gonna be a slight update like the 49ers, sea hawks, and rams.. the helmets the bird is eating... i guess we'll see

GDB... Brothers from other Mothers

www.pifflespodcast.com

...49ers, sea hawks, and rams.. the helmets the bird is eating... i guess we'll see

Those are the teams in their division.

yeah shut up smart guy... like i care about whos in the Cards division...lol :D

GDB... Brothers from other Mothers

www.pifflespodcast.com

Here's a quote by someone who has been working on this whole thing (I think this guy's for real):

Hey guys.. Just got out of meetings and haven't been on here in a little over a week. Just wanted to settle some things (not all) There are in fact uniform changes on the horizon. They look fantastic, and in fact yesterday, we were sporting them to several locations and media events. I can say that New Mexico and Albuquerque in particular is excited for the New Arizona Cardinals. The uniforms will NOT look like any other teams, so that is a high point for us. Also the logo and changes will reflect the betterment of this team, not worsen or cheapen the look. that is all for now.

metcalf_throwback.jpgI saw this on the Cards online store. 1973 throwback. I think the new road jerseys should look something like it.

Yeah, well...they got the number style wrong on that one...but I liked those back in the day...1973 was their last of three consecutive 4-9-1 seasons, before back-to-back division titles. I loved those teams...even though they had such a bad defense.

Archived