CCSLC Banner Contest

CC97

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

By the way, I should also point out that I will not be listing who created what banner when it comes to voting -- this way the best design is chosen and not the most popular person.

Everyone has a fair chance.

---

Chris Creamer
Founder/Editor, SportsLogos.Net

"The Mothership" News Facebook X/Twitter Instagram

Say, how long has this board been around?

The site is from 1997. I already know it when it was hosted in a free webspace. ;)

The board is from... mmmhhh... I think, 2000 or 2001.

pennants.png

It's great to be young and a Giant! - Larry Doyle

Chris already said 1999.

I've already sent my 3 entries. This competition is one where there's a true reward, and I want the bragging rights!

Well potentially five members will get bragging rights. I only sent two because I ran out of ideas for a third.

I saw, I came, I left.

Chris already said 1999.

I've already sent my 3 entries. This competition is one where there's a true reward, and I want the bragging rights!

Well potentially five members will get bragging rights. I only sent two because I ran out of ideas for a third.

i sent my three and all are very, very similar, amazing what the features on photoshop do....

twitter.com/thebrainofMatt

i sent my three and all are very, very similar, amazing what the features on photoshop do....

Well I did mine on Paint :D I was thinking of doing something on Photoshop, but I wanted my banner(s) to be simple

I saw, I came, I left.

Archived