CCSLC Banner Contest

CC97

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I sent mine, too. A few days ago, actually.

Good luck to all who have entered/ plan on doing so. I can't wait to see what other people came up with.

sticksstones4.png

The world's foremost practitioners of professional tag-team wrestling.

Chris, can I do another one? I was rushed to get my first one done, due to my new Baby:).........and I got photoshop now too. So that would be two from me.

I suffer from a very sexy learning disability..... sexlexia.

Chris, can I do another one? I was rushed to get my first one done, due to my new Baby:).........and I got photoshop now too. So that would be two from me.

As long as noone else objects to it

I don't want to sound harsh, but I object to it only because sending it once was one of the rules.

Usually I'm leanient about these matters. I recall Frenchie made a pick in the WAFA draft in which he wanted to changed a pick and I agreed to that. I don't believe that there was rule that picks were absolutely final in that draft.

I saw, I came, I left.

I don't want to sound harsh, but I object to it only because sending it once was one of the rules.

Usually I'm leanient about these matters. I recall Frenchie made a pick in the WAFA draft in which he wanted to changed a pick and I agreed to that. I don't believe that there was rule that picks were absolutely final in that draft.

I respect your objection, no problemo...... Now I have some free time to work on my other projects.

I suffer from a very sexy learning disability..... sexlexia.

I respect your objection, no problemo...... Now I have some free time to work on my other projects.

Well, it's not up me if most other people don't object I would be fine with it.

I saw, I came, I left.

in the grand scheme of things, I don't care... but I can honestly say two of my designs are clearly inferior than the other, simply because I knew I could only send ONE PM. If I could have sent one that day and one later, my other two submissions would have been better. Now, that is my fault, no one forced me to send all three when I did, I could have taken more time... but I didn't want to get close to the deadline and get too busy and not be able to send any in... so I guess what I am saying is, I wish I could send in another design too.... I'm not going to... just my 2 cents...

but I'm rather new here, so what I think really isn't going to matter... and like I said, I really only LOVE one of my designs anyway....

Archived