Charlotte bobcats

TruColor

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks.  I found the site now, too.  That logo is horrible!  I was really hoping for "Flight" to be the nickname.  It seems every new expansion team for the past several years creates logos that feature snarling animals.  It is so over-done.

Thumbs down -- I'm very dissapointed.

OK...here we go...the Charlotte Bobcats Official Colors:

CHARLOTTE BOBCATS ORANGE

CHARLOTTE BOBCATS BLUE

CHARLOTTE BOBCATS SILVER

CHARLOTTE BOBCATS BLACK

Interesting note - officially, the "Orange" is listed as "Red".  This is due to the actual Pantone they're using.  However, I'm going to call it Orange in my database.  I think you'll see it called Orange everywhere else as well.

The Blue is somewhat unique.  It's not used a lot.  The only other professional team I've got that uses it is the Tri-City Dust Devils of the Northwest League (baseball).

The Silver and Black are standard.

Actually it looks more red there. I by standard silver would that be 877 C, or is it metalic? You don't have to answer that.

Yeah, I'll give you that one (!)...it's 877 C.

Thank you, its the UNH logo that i was thinking of.

catunh.gif

well i think they are kinda similar anyhow.

ive seen a logo with out the UNH which i was thinking about, i know the one above kinda makes my point a stretch, anyhow it has the serated edges like the bobcats/kinda the rams.

PANTONE, so the light blue/teal shown outlining the logo an the site header isnt a part of the teams official color scheme? ???

Nope.  I think they were just trying to blend in the logo with the background.

I think Teal is a four-letter word in Charlotte these days...

:;):

Archived