Jump to content

What is this called?


Recommended Posts

It's seen a lot in high school logos and others, but off my head I think of Expos...that little tail that usually comes off the end of an 'S' and underlines the rest of the word. I can't think of it and need one for a logo I am doing with some script. Thanks.

Link to comment
Share on other sites


This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.