Super Bowl Jerseys

Korkie

Weren't the 49ers uis that year there official uniform? I am sure one year at least ythey played in old style white pants all year. That wouldn't make it a throwback in the real sense. (Just like the Redskins winning in the uni from 2 years ago wouldn't have been IMO)

Wembley-1.png

2011/12 WFL Champions

Here's a thought that never occurred to me before - the Bills were the "home" team in SB XXVIII and thus had the option of forcing Dallas to wear their "unlucky" blue jerseys, but they failed to do so. I would think in a Super Bowl you would want to exploit every single psychological advantage you can get. Ditto for the Steelers in SB XXX.

Here's a thought that never occurred to me before - the Bills were the "home" team in SB XXVIII and thus had the option of forcing Dallas to wear their "unlucky" blue jerseys, but they failed to do so. I would think in a Super Bowl you would want to exploit every single psychological advantage you can get. Ditto for the Steelers in SB XXX.

I know yh, I thought of that same thing (see earlier post in this thread). Any time I host the Cowboys I would make them wear the blues since it freaks them out. Weird part about that is the fact the Cowboys double-star throwbacks they wear are blue.

According to ESPN.com the Eagles are the home team, which means I should get my wish of the Eagles wearing their green jerseys.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

Dr. Kelso: My son is a big baseball fan. Not so much playing it, but more the designing and sewing of uniforms.

Tyler: That's neat.

Dr. Kelso: No, it's not.

Actually, lucky my firend, the end zones will be painted at ALLTEL Lover Stadium.

"I better go take a long walk off a short pier or something."

Some people on this bolard have told me to do just that.

My "Ron Mexico" alias is "Jon Tobago".

Archived