Buffalo Bills Concept

DarthMan

just kidding... i meant no more blue CONFUSION

billsconcept7hl.png

basically i went with one blue and went back to a white helmet. nothing new striping-wise

C& C!

"We have nothing to fear except fear itself."

I'm not a fan of this update, mostly because I don't like the Bronco-esque template. However, if that is what you want to go with, it would look better if the pants stripes flowed into the side gussets better, like the Broncos, Patriots, and to a lesser extent the current Bills do. Any jersey with colored side gussets should have pant stripes that match. Just my preference.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

I'm not really that much a fan of it, but only because of a few inconsistencies:

- The number on the home blue jersey has a gray out line, while the number on the white away jersey has a black out line, yet neither color is anywhere else in the concept. I'd say stick with the three colors. Go white number-blueoutline-redoutline on the blue home and blue number-white outline-red outline on the white away jersey.

- I agree with Vet's 1idea that the thick striping bar simply continue into the pants, rather than break into the two thin ones.

- If you're going to have red on top of the away jersey, then I sugest having white on the top of the home jersey - this way, you don't have to change the jersey color or the thick striping.

Just some ideas, I think they'd make the concept more complete...

HornetsTwistSig.gif

New York Jets |3-3| First, AFC East

New York Mets |74-88| Fourth, NL East

New York Islanders|34-37-11| Fifth, Atlantic Division

New Orleans Hornets |21-45| Third, Southwest Division

Archived