Ask A Moderator

So what happened to seeing who likes your posts? It was interesting.

And ego-boosting.

If you have email notifications, you can still see, or you can check under "Liked Content" (or whatever it says) on your profile.

It got screwed up at the same time as the quotes, so I'm guessing that neither are coming back any time soon.

SigggggII_zps101350a9.png

Nobody cares about your humungous-big signature. 

PotD: 29/1/12

So what happened to seeing who likes your posts? It was interesting.

And ego-boosting.

If you have email notifications, you can still see, or you can check under "Liked Content" (or whatever it says) on your profile.

It got screwed up at the same time as the quotes, so I'm guessing that neither are coming back any time soon.

Has anyone heard in lieu of that if there's a chance that they'll come back before the next "system upgrade" or soon, or at all?

Why is it that it says my post is at at 6:35, when it is actually 7:35 here at my house?

Timezone settings, maybe? Check your profile.

Four times IHL Nielson Cup Champions - Montréal Shamrocks (2008-2009 // 2009-2010 // 2012-2013 // 2014-2015)

Five times TNFF Confederation Cup Champions - Yellowknife Eagles (2009 CC VI // 2010 CC VII // 2015 CC XII // 2017 CC XIV // 2018 CC XV)

Why is it that it says my post is at at 6:35, when it is actually 7:35 here at my house?

Timezone settings, maybe? Check your profile.

No, not it . It says Eastern Time(Eastern US), which is correct. But, they says 6:50

@loganaweaver - Twitter / @loganaweaver - Instagram / Nike Vapor Untouchable Football Template  / Logan's Logos

Perhaps the board software doesn't take into account Daylight Savings Time ending later in North America — in which case, come Sunday, it'll be back to normal.

EDIT: Well, maybe not. The timestamp on this post said 07:28, which is what my computer said as well.

Is the "Automatically detect DST" checkbox checked?

That's the only other thing I could see messing this up.

Four times IHL Nielson Cup Champions - Montréal Shamrocks (2008-2009 // 2009-2010 // 2012-2013 // 2014-2015)

Five times TNFF Confederation Cup Champions - Yellowknife Eagles (2009 CC VI // 2010 CC VII // 2015 CC XII // 2017 CC XIV // 2018 CC XV)

Is there any reason I'm not getting any notification for my likes anymore? I found 2 random likes on my account today and no notification. The only reason I'd like them (no pun intended) is to see who exactly liked my post.

• Like 1

File:Virginia Tech Hokies logo.svg

Is there any reason I'm not getting any notification for my likes anymore? I found 2 random likes on my account today and no notification. The only reason I'd like them (no pun intended) is to see who exactly liked my post.

Edit----Notifications. Are your settings right?

I just got that like. But 2 others are missing,..

File:Virginia Tech Hokies logo.svg

I just got that like. But 2 others are missing,..

When you go onto your profile, click edit my profile, and click notifications, you can customise what your notifications are. likes are on, right?

C

That's your last letter folks. Now put 'em together. What does it mean? This is like what I said at the beginning, please don't juts google all the letters put together. Anyways, you're looking for 4 words. You must google:

______ _______ _______ _______ sporcle golo

Should bring you to the page. Comments anyone?

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.