2005 World Series Logo

November

Not a fan of this 2005 logo

I miss the 92-97 one

This?

93ws_logo.gif

You think that one is better than 2005's?

I think it's better by far -- which logo would you rather have on your sleeve during the biggest annual showdown in baseball?

---

Chris Creamer
Founder/Editor, SportsLogos.Net

"The Mothership" News Facebook X/Twitter Instagram

i agree. i think the diamond logos are outdated. and these new ones incorporate the year much better than just slapping a white trapezoid on the top. that could have been done much better.

I still don't have a website, but I have a dribbble now! http://dribbble.com/andyharry

[The postings on this site are my own and do not necessarily represent the position, strategy or opinions of adidas and/or its brands.]

I mis the 90's one, simple and classy like the event. The late 90's ones were a nice update. The 2000-2003 logos were good as well. The thing they all had was the shape. The length and the width were about the same. Last years and this years are more rectangular which make it look horrible on the sleeve and cap. Plus the sides logo aren't balanced.

Yes, 92-97 represtented the event the best and lo0ked the best. 98-2003 also did a good job.

Why can't we just keep one thing consistent? Is there really something wrong with the classy mid 90's logo? Okay, it's not flashy and it won't sell a lot of merchandise by itself, but it really doesn't need to.

I've decided to give up hope for all sports teams I follow

Archived