2005 MLB Commerative Patches

Cardsfan124

I do, and a couple other do

Would you be so kind as to reveal this knowledge to us? :)

Well since you asked...

Off the top of my head I can recall the obvious Detroit Tigers all-star game patch, and I know the Twins are wearing a (you ready for this?)... 40th anniversary of the 1965 AL Championship Twins Team patch

---

Chris Creamer
Founder/Editor, SportsLogos.Net

"The Mothership" News Facebook X/Twitter Instagram

I do, and a couple other do

Would you be so kind as to reveal this knowledge to us? :)

Well since you asked...

Off the top of my head I can recall the obvious Detroit Tigers all-star game patch, and I know the Twins are wearing a (you ready for this?)... 40th anniversary of the 1965 AL Championship Twins Team patch

Jeez, talk about obscure. Next thing you know the Yankees will wear a patch for the 1 year anniversary of the greatest choke in the history of sports.

Does anyone know if the Cardinals will have a "Busch Stadium Final Season" Patch?

Yes. Todd Radom (who designed the Nationals' package) designed it.

It's nice - I'll post it once it looks safe...

Does anyone know if the Cardinals will have a "Busch Stadium Final Season" Patch?

Yes. Todd Radom (who designed the Nationals' package) designed it.

It's nice - I'll post it once it looks safe...

Ah, now I look like a chump :)

---

Chris Creamer
Founder/Editor, SportsLogos.Net

"The Mothership" News Facebook X/Twitter Instagram

Does anyone know who is wearing commerative patches on their uniforms this upcoming season?

sweet! another cards fan!

And something new on the cardinals uniforms! I guess they'll have 2 seasons with something on the sleeves, I bet they do something for the opening of the new Busch. And if it looks like the Nationals Logo, I'll be happy. Nice, simple, clean. should be a nice looking patch. Now, I'm excited.

I saw it on my season ticket request mailer they sent me. Graphic picture (as in design, not gory) of the old Busch stadium, with the years in the ribbon, and the primary logo of the single Cardinal on the bat (think alt cap) atop of the whole thing. Looks solid.

Cards_Busch_patch.gif

Cards.png

Guess its safe now PANTONE.  :D

Since it was mailed out to me, it's public knowledge now.

PANTONE, I hope Todd is doing the patch for next year as well.

Yep...I guess that WOULD mean it's safe (!).

I don't know about next year's patch...I did tell Todd how much I liked his rendering of Busch Stadium...I think that looks great.

I did tell Todd how much I liked his rendering of Busch Stadium...I think that looks great.

Please tell him that a transplanted Cards' fan in Atlanta REALLY likes the patch as well.

And I did sign up for a partial season ticket plan for 2005...just to ensure that I'd have tickets for Opening Day at the New Busch in 2006!

Cards.png

I really like this patch a whole lot. I'm amazed at how much work it must have taken to render Busch stadium the way he did. Looking at it is amazing to me. The little arches at the top of the stadium is something that I have an extremely hard time doing. Lots of respek for Todd.

Archived