super bowl champs helmet

FiddySicks

Nevermind the green facemask. My question is: Why did they even bother making a Super Bowl Champs helmet for the Eagles? :wacko:

Because they are in the SB and they can win it. Haters can say they have no chance and the Pats are the true favorites. I dont EXPECT to win this game like I did the NFCCG. So if we lose, its not a huge deal, because we will be even better next yr for another run at the title. But if we do win, haters will be in hell for a whole year.

O and Owens WILL PLAY.

O and Owens WILL PLAY.

not according to his doctor he won't. Being reported right now actually on ESPN that he will not clear Owens for the Super Bowl.

Here's the link for all to see:

Owens expected to test ankle Wednesday

but of course that's today's news. tomorrow he probably will be cleared. Either way, i still believe it's going to be one hell of a game :D

O and Owens WILL PLAY.

not according to his doctor he won't. Being reported right now actually on ESPN that he will not clear Owens for the Super Bowl.

Here's the link for all to see:

Owens expected to test ankle Wednesday

but of course that's today's news. tomorrow he probably will be cleared. Either way, i still believe it's going to be one hell of a game :D

That doesnt mean much. Its Reids decision if he can play or not. The Doc just doesnt want to be blamed if TO does reinjure himself. Thats it. Even if he doesnt play we still have an awesome chances. Our offense has still been awesome w/o TO.

And I dont expect any of you haters to pick us in the SB. Alot of you guys said we would lose in the divisional round and GB, yes GREEN BAY would be in the SB. Some people actually said Favre is better than McNabb right now. But haters will keep hating and the Eagles will keep winning!

That doesnt mean much. Its Reids decision if he can play or not. The Doc just doesnt want to be blamed if TO does reinjure himself. Thats it. Even if he doesnt play we still have an awesome chances. Our offense has still been awesome w/o TO.

And I dont expect any of you haters to pick us in the SB. Alot of you guys said we would lose in the divisional round and GB, yes GREEN BAY would be in the SB. Some people actually said Favre is better than McNabb right now. But haters will keep hating and the Eagles will keep winning!

wow easy does it man. Just having a friendly little banter. and I am not a Philly "Hater" as you so labeled me. I actually wanted to see the Eagles in the Super Bowl this year. I wanted to see them in it LAST year. Hell i wanted to see them in it in Super Bowl XXXVI to go along with the Patriotic Theme of that year. The symbol of our country vs. the people who decided to be that bold. not everyone in this world who goes against the Eagles is a "hater." it's sports talk and it helps build for the excitement.

Personally, I'm rooting for the Eagles, because the Jets... then the Colts... then the Steelers got knocked out... and as a Jets fan, I can't root for the Patriots - it's in my contract.

HornetsTwistSig.gif

New York Jets |3-3| First, AFC East

New York Mets |74-88| Fourth, NL East

New York Islanders|34-37-11| Fifth, Atlantic Division

New Orleans Hornets |21-45| Third, Southwest Division

wow easy does it man. Just having a friendly little banter. and I am not a Philly "Hater" as you so labeled me. I actually wanted to see the Eagles in the Super Bowl this year. I wanted to see them in it LAST year. Hell i wanted to see them in it in Super Bowl XXXVI to go along with the Patriotic Theme of that year. The symbol of our country vs. the people who decided to be that bold. not everyone in this world who goes against the Eagles is a "hater." it's sports talk and it helps build for the excitement.

Sorry, I didnt mean to say you were a hater. But alot of other people on this board are. I wont name names.

as much as i love jevon kearse, and as boring as it would be for the pats to win AGAIN, i've gotta cheer for the pats...

i may be a titans fan in dallas, but i was born in salem, mass... i feel strangly loyal to the pats.

Ok all, simmer down now. To get back on topic...

It looks like these helmets are photoshopped. If you notice the ear hole on the Eagles helmet, it is also green. Then look at the Pats one and notice that the red facemask is grey when it has the plastic clasp around it.

2004 San Jose Sharks 7th Man Fan of the Year

San Jose Gold Miners - 4x Lombardi Cup Champions

It looks like these helmets are photoshopped. If you notice the ear hole on the Eagles helmet, it is also green. Then look at the Pats one and notice that the red facemask is grey when it has the plastic clasp around it.

if it's a photoshop, it's a good one... you can see the border on the stickers, and the eagles one especially, looks too imperfect to be fake.

I think its just the other side of the helmet you are seeing.

BTW these are so dumb anyway. Why would somebody want one? Do the actual helmets the players wear have a small SB logo on them at all?

If the Eagles win, I hope I can get an authentic Eagles jersey with the SB Champs patch they would wear opening day. Or with the SB 39 logo.

Archived