Crouching Husker, Hidden Talent?

WJMorris3

Believe me, the Chiefs need all the help they can get in the secondary, but this is rediculous. Of course, if he can still run like he could in Lincoln, he'd already be an improvement over a couple of their guys.

I've decided to give up hope for all sports teams I follow

I would say that he "retired" twice, but when you never play in even a pre-season game, can you officially "retire"? I have a feeling he really needs the checks. Remember him last month during the Heisman ceremony? He was the only guy not in a suit or sport coat. I thioght he was about to go clubbing after they went off air.

Everyone knows that teh Rams could have used a first day draft choice on a true defensive player.

Crouch is a joke. He'll either fail or quit -- again.

eh, so you dropped the "ollander"...that's news to me. back on topic, he actually pretended to retire 3 times-once from the Rams and twice from the Packers (wideout and then QB). the Chiefs can have him for all I care. my money's on him quitting a fourth time. and i'm saying he pretended to retire cus you're right, dfwabel, you can't really retire if you never even played in the intrasquad scrimmage, let alone a preseason game. It wasn't retiring, it was just quitting.

2016cubscreamsig.png

A strong mind gets high off success, a weak mind gets high off bull🤬

I would say that he "retired" twice, but when you never play in even a pre-season game, can you officially "retire"? I have a feeling he really needs the checks. Remember him last month during the Heisman ceremony? He was the only guy not in a suit or sport coat. I thioght he was about to go clubbing after they went off air.

Everyone knows that teh Rams could have used a first day draft choice on a true defensive player.

If you signed a contract, regardless of the terms, you can retire. But why would he? He's a QB that doesn't want to play DB. But yet, he's back again playing DB. You know, at this point I really no longer care about Crouch, and honestly never did. I did not think that he was even a GOOD collegiate QB. Hell, I didn't really think he was a good QB period. Just because you can pitch the football to a RB and can run doesn't make you a good QB becuase if that was the case then I should have been a collegiate QB. Ok, I'm done. Mahalo.

dodgers-1.png

"What? The fact that he can actually run without breathing heavily?" :therock:

No, that he'll retire from all thirty-two NFL franchises.

"I better go take a long walk off a short pier or something."

Some people on this bolard have told me to do just that.

My "Ron Mexico" alias is "Jon Tobago".

I personally think the Chefs are nuts.

I like when chefs USE nuts.. like in desserts. Chefs create food that is delicious, and that we want to eat.

The Chiefs, however, are taking a big risk on a kid who is mighty confused.

NCFA Sunset Beach Tech - Octopi

ΓΔΒ!

Going to college gets you closer to the real world, kind of like climbing a tree gets you closer to the moon.

"...a nice illustration of what you get when skill, talent, and precedent are deducted from 'creativity.' " - James Howard Kunstler

I would say that he "retired" twice, but when you never play in even a pre-season game, can you officially "retire"?  I have a feeling he really needs the checks.  Remember him last month during the Heisman ceremony?  He was the only guy not in a suit or sport coat.  I thioght he was about to go clubbing after they went off air.

If you signed a contract, regardless of the terms, you can retire. But why would he? He's a QB that doesn't want to play DB. But yet, he's back again playing DB. You know, at this point I really no longer care about Crouch, and honestly never did. I did not think that he was even a GOOD collegiate QB. Hell, I didn't really think he was a good QB period. Just because you can pitch the football to a RB and can run doesn't make you a good QB becuase if that was the case then I should have been a collegiate QB. Ok, I'm done. Mahalo.

I don't know, he never really could throw that well, but it does take exceptional talent to run the option the way he did, look at what happened to the Huskers after he left. Does that mean he deserved the Heisman? No, but there were no real standout candidates (meaning star RB or QB on big-time team) that season and he had the one big play everyone would remember him for (the run against Mizzou) so that was good enough.

I've decided to give up hope for all sports teams I follow

Archived