Phillies Independence Hall Logo

dannymits

It isn't perfect.

phi8491.gif

Thanks again PANTONE and jp for the info.

If anyone wants to attempt a cleaner version, here's how far I got in Illustrator:

Phillies Independence Hall AI

Looks pretty close to perfect to me. Great work Danny. Thank you for resurrecting my favorite logo in my favorite teams history. :notworthy:

Also, Danny, I have to say how much I like that Phils logo in your sig. Is that your creation? I like the silver addition to the script and the updated bell is good too.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

Dr. Kelso: My son is a big baseball fan. Not so much playing it, but more the designing and sewing of uniforms.

Tyler: That's neat.

Dr. Kelso: No, it's not.

that's awesome dude. absolutely great!

i am sorry to do it here, but I actually have a question with that. Can you possibly tell me where to get that Phillies wordmark without the logo around it? I was hoping to use it for a concept that I am trying to clean up.

Thanks in advance

Mind if i use this for my page?

I wouldn't mind it all. Unfortunately, I can't claim a registered trademark as my own personal intellectual property.

Also, Danny, I have to say how much I like that Phils logo in your sig. Is that your creation? I like the silver addition to the script and the updated bell is good too.

No, I just modified the inaugural season logo on the commemorative sleeve patch from 2004. A full-size graphic of the inaugural season patch is available on Chris Creamer's site, sportslogos.net.

i am sorry to do it here, but I actually have a question with that. Can you possibly tell me where to get that Phillies wordmark without the logo around it? I was hoping to use it for a concept that I am trying to clean up. 

phi7191script.gif

Here's an edit of the Phil and Phyllis logo where I kept the script, but not the colonists. Mr. Creamer, feel free to add this one, as well.

CC, on the phillies uniforms that you have on your site, you have a horizontal underline under the wordmark. Although this line appears in the liberty bell logo, it never appeared on a jersey.

Also, I don't think that the liberty bell logo is the primary logo anymore. You never see it. The one they seem to use now for all their marketing and stadium signage is similiar to this one:

logo_phillies.gif

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

CC, on the phillies uniforms that you have on your site, you have a horizontal underline under the wordmark. Although this line appears in the liberty bell logo, it never appeared on a jersey.

Also, I don't think that the liberty bell logo is the primary logo anymore. You never see it. The one they seem to use now for all their marketing and stadium signage is similiar to this one:

logo_phillies.gif

The liberty bell is still the primary regardless of what you see around the stadiums, etc -- in fact the logo you list below isn't even considered an alternate logo of the team.

I think vicfurth did the uniforms for the Phillies -- he was going to update them all come April so I'm sure the Phillies will be included in that update.

thanks

---

Chris Creamer
Founder/Editor, SportsLogos.Net

"The Mothership" News Facebook X/Twitter Instagram

Very nice... and the green on the bushes looks to be dead-on with the green of the Phanatic.

You're right. They use the exact same Pantone and everything.

Nice call.

...oh, and GREAT job with the logo!

Archived