Toronto Maple Leafs Alt Jersey

Neon_Matrix

Ok, this is a more refined concept of mine. I always wanted a cooler alt jersey for the Leafs, and a dark one too. The existing one is too bland, and I think this one really shows more of their past by combining the green from the St. Pats, the text on the front from the St. Pats as well...the shoulder Leafs from the 70's, and the blue from the '67 Jersey. I was thinking that one side would have the Leaf outline it has right now, and the other would have the '67 Leaf, or both sides would be the 67 Leaf. Well, here is the front and back, and C&C is welcome.

TorontoStLeafs1.jpg

Here it is with a White collar...

TorontoStLeafsWhite.jpg

TorontoStLeafsBACK.jpg

neonmatrix_leafs2.gif

Because Korbyn Is Colour Blind, My Signature Is Now Idiot Proof - Thanks Again Braden!!

Go Leafs Go!

. . .

GREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEN!?

Dude, believe me, get rid of this thing before the hardcore Leafs fans get sight of it.

I got grilled for my Canada Day-inspired "Red Maple Leaf" concept, so shelve yours, and QUICK!

Super Wario Comix!

Iron Crossover IX Contender (Tied for 6th)

Iron Crossover Halloween Contender (Tied for Bronze)

vanhalengo.png

. . .

GREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEN!?

Dude, believe me, get rid of this thing before the hardcore Leafs fans get sight of it.

I got grilled for my Canada Day-inspired "Red Maple Leaf" concept, so shelve yours, and QUICK!

Dude, I AM HARDCORE. Like, one of the most HARD CORE LEAFS fans you will meet. As a hardcore fan, I love the tradition, and Green is part of the tradition. Like it or not, they were once the St. Pats, a Green team led by Hap Day. I love the look of it, and if you look at the line going across the shoulders and going onto the cuff, its part of a T ;) I just really think more could be done to show the glory days of the past if they want such a classic look to the Alt, but atleast a stylized one. Im not sayin changed the home and away ones, just make the Alt cooler.

neonmatrix_leafs2.gif

Because Korbyn Is Colour Blind, My Signature Is Now Idiot Proof - Thanks Again Braden!!

Go Leafs Go!

I'm a true Leafs' fan, I love original designs and I'm not feeling this one.

I think the Leafs are too much hung up on tradition...

I guess when you haven't won in 38 years you don't have much to celebrate than "Tradition".

SInce the current ALT is more like an Heritage shirt, and they actully used the St=Pats shirts already, I'd go more modern for an alt.

And believe me, I am a Leafs' fan...

@Frenchie_TO
Owner of the Rochester Americans of the MLH

Owner of the Toronto Frenchies of the GCFHL6

I'm a true Leafs' fan, I love original designs and I'm not feeling this one.

I think the Leafs are too much hung up on tradition...

I guess when you haven't won in 38 years you don't have much to celebrate than "Tradition".

SInce the current ALT is more like an Heritage shirt, and they actully used the St=Pats shirts already, I'd go more modern for an alt.

And believe me, I am a Leafs' fan...

It is modernized, but it is different. That is what an alt is supposed to be. It has the main logo from the St. Pats, and a colour borrowed from them. Its simple and combines stuff from different era's. Im just tired of the existing one because it is too similar to the existing away jersey, so this is something different yet tasteful. Remember, this isnt a St. Pats shirt, it juse has elements borrowed from the design.

neonmatrix_leafs2.gif

Go Leafs Go!

im a die hard leafs fan, and i love it! just replace teh leavs on the shoulders with the classic leaf, and ur golden.

Hehe, thanks man. Which classic leaf do u mean? the '67, the 50's, the 40's, the 30's? Im actually thinking of adapting this into the Toronto Marlies jersey. I just gotta do my TM logo on the comp and im set. I cant wait to see the Marlies jersey and logo, I hope they will be pretty nice.

neonmatrix_leafs2.gif

Go Leafs Go!

Archived