NHL, Football

flamesfan89

These are solid -- my only recomendations would be to change the helmet colours -- coloured helmets with white uniforms don't fly in the NHL.

It's still better than a white helmet with dark uniforms, don't you think?

I like when the Helmet is actually an "accent" colo U r, like the Avs Black, or the Habs blue...

@Frenchie_TO
Owner of the Rochester Americans of the MLH

Owner of the Toronto Frenchies of the GCFHL6

• 3 weeks later...
:notworthy: These are fantastic - sorry so late with the comment, just sorting through the old stuff when I ran across this. I love the Devils "old school" unis. I'd love to see them throw these on a few nights a season - if we ever get back on the ICE.

Kansas-BB-banner.png My-son-Soldier-banner.png

Kansas City Scouts (CHL) Orr Cup Champions 2010, 2019, 2021         St. Joseph Pony Express (ULL)  2023 Champions     Kansas City Cattle (CL)

the flames one looks good, but the devils had green before and i did'nt work out.

arodsig.jpg THE TOUGHEST S.O.B. IN THE CCSLC!

Satan Lives! The Devil On Earth Breathes! -Jim Ross about Vince McMahon, WM 22

"THAT WAS THE WORD OF YANKEEMAN"

sterling.jpggodzilla.jpg

26 World Championships and still going strong. Get used to it Red Sox Nation!

"Yankees win! Theeeeeeeeeeeeeeee Yankees win!" -John Sterling after every Yankee win

To Be The Yankees, You Gotta Whoooooooooo!!! beat the Yankees!!!

the devils had green before and i did'nt work out.

ya, but the shade of green is different. when the devils tried it they used a lighter shade of green then what flamesfan used, and i agree it didn't work. however the green in this concept is darker, and imo works really well. i still think the devils should use red and black, but i wouldnt mind if they switched to this for one season just to see how it would look on the ice, and if it looked good i wouldnt mind it becoming perminent.

For the devils, I see red and black, not green--did you change it?  I would LOVE to see thise in red/green.  I am in a tiny minority that thinks they should never have changed.  That was unique and I liked it.  Red and black is so boooooooorrrrrrrrrrring.

It's not boring, it just ought to belong to the Chicago Blackhawks.

I made a Nordiques concept with the Pirates font once. I thought it was good for Quebec City in a way that it wouldn't quite be for East Rutherford, but hey, do your thing.

♫ oh yeah, board goes on, long after the thrill of postin' is gone ♫

One of the things that makes those Devils jerseys work is that with the exception of a few thin green stripes on the red home, red and green barely touch - kind of like how the white and yellow don't touch on the Packers home jersey.

HornetsTwistSig.gif

New York Jets |3-3| First, AFC East

New York Mets |74-88| Fourth, NL East

New York Islanders|34-37-11| Fifth, Atlantic Division

New Orleans Hornets |21-45| Third, Southwest Division

Archived