Jets Ressurect...

P.I.L.L.

I like the steps you took to get your concept the way it is right now. But I'm still having some troubles with the logo as it currently is.

The small cut upfront between the nose and the canopy gives us a better idea of the perspective of the plane (would be looking under the jet right?). However, the stick starts from under the nose and comes up to be the fin of the jet, but it doesn't go through the jet. Maybe it's just me, but I can't help but focus on this as it doesn't seem logical (for me).

Otherwise, that's some pretty good work... I like the wordmark for the Jets!

Four times IHL Nielson Cup Champions - Montréal Shamrocks (2008-2009 // 2009-2010 // 2012-2013 // 2014-2015)

Five times TNFF Confederation Cup Champions - Yellowknife Eagles (2009 CC VI // 2010 CC VII // 2015 CC XII // 2017 CC XIV // 2018 CC XV)

The small cut upfront between the nose and the canopy gives us a better idea of the perspective of the plane (would be looking under the jet right?). However, the stick starts from under the nose and comes up to be the fin of the jet, but it doesn't go through the jet. Maybe it's just me, but I can't help but focus on this as it doesn't seem logical (for me).

That's exactly what I was thinking.

The canopy makes the perspective look wrong.

If you look at just the canopy and nose, the plane is flying toward the viewer (like it's flying over your head).

jets_upper.gif

If you look at the body and tail, the plane is flying away from the viewer (like you are viewing it from above).

jets_lower.gif

Make sense?

Aside from that, I really like this concept. In fact, I think it's your best work.1

definitely some angle issues there... also I can see the right edge flap is off as well ... anyway, sooner or later, I'll figure it out~ but at least there's plenty of TIME B)

"get busy living, or get busy dying"... perhaps the greatest line ever.

the UPDATED jet is back from the repair shop... angles are more consistent now and "JETS" is larger... makes a big difference in the overall shape / balance... looking back at the previous one almost makes me cringe (especially the right side wing~ 1079_jetsressurect.jpg

Awesome, awesome, awesome! These are really great. They're a good mix between the old and new.

utah_jazz_signature_s.jpgdenver_nuggets.gif

Utah Jazz Retired Number's

#1 - Frank Layden - #7 Pete Maravich - #12 John Stockton - #14 Jeff Hornacek - #35 Darrell Griffith - #53 Mark Eaton

Retired Number's To Come

#00 The Bear (Best Mascot In NBA) - #4 Adrian Dantley - #32 Karl "The Mailman" Malone

I figured out why the bump bothers me--I mean I know what it is--but I was seeing the stick as where the cockpit is, and the other part the wing--so to me the perspective looks off--make that change & I think it will look better...

Comic Sans walks into a bar, and the bartender says, "Sorry, we don't serve your type here."

Archived