Sign in to follow this  
Bill813

New O's Alternate Cap Revealed, Any Other Changes?

Thanks. I hate it when Pat posts in Portuguese.

Game Waffles.

Waffles leads, 1 game to zero.

I'm adding a slew of the new MLB 2005 changes to the site either tonight or tomorrow night --

also all the mlb all-star and world series logos are about 400x better than they were before.

I'm adding a slew of the new MLB 2005 changes to the site either tonight or tomorrow night --

also all the mlb all-star and world series logos are about 400x better than they were before.

Has this been done for the 2005 changes? I do notice a lot of World Series additions.

Watch this video for EASports MVP Baseball 2005

http://media.sports.ign.com/articles/584/584923/vids_1.html

This is showing Sosa in his new Orioles uniform, hitting and fielding. In a couple shots,they show Sosa hitting in an all-orange uniform (jersey & pants). They tried this in 1971 and discarded it after a few games. (I think the story was 1B, Boog Powell looked like a giant pumpkin). Is this a real alternate for 2005, or just in the minds of EASports?

Watch this video for EASports MVP Baseball 2005

http://media.sports.ign.com/articles/584/584923/vids_1.html

This is showing Sosa in his new Orioles uniform, hitting and fielding. In a couple shots,they show Sosa hitting in an all-orange uniform (jersey & pants). They tried this in 1971 and discarded it after a few games. (I think the story was 1B, Boog Powell looked like a giant pumpkin). Is this a real alternate for 2005, or just in the minds of EASports?

I'm very sure that that was one of the throwbacks uniforms for the Orioles in the game.

Has this been done for the 2005 changes? I do notice a lot of World Series additions.

The 2005 changes were added -- check the Braves, Orioles, Rockies, Twins, Cardinals and Devil Rays for various 2005 alterations.

Thanks, Chris.

I notice that Chris has the "O's" logo up now. As to the all-orange uni's, they haven't worn the orange pants in previous "turn back the clock" days. I just wasn't sure if this wasn't something they planned on introducing later in the season. Aren't the Red Sox also making a change, but not until later in the year? I guess the only change is the cheeriO's cap

Any word yet as to which version of the All-Star logo the Tigers will be wearing this year? Do we know yet if they will wear it home and road or just home? Is it safe to assume they will wear it on the left sleeve?

does it look brown to anyone else?

looks brown to me

where is pro logo's design or should i say P.I.L.L.'s? sorry had to say it.

You didn't have to.