Official Super Bowl 39 Ticket

NewYawkSeahawk

Counterfeiters begin?

Did you look at that ticket when you scanned it. There are more anti-theft treatments on that thing that a twenty dollar bill.

For one, the front has two levels of varnish, one with metallic specks which is the varnish over the trophy. Not to mention the embossing on the front, the watermarking on the back, the two tone hologram? I could go on and that's just the noticeable stuff. Believe me. I had a pair in my hand the other day before they went away to a safe deposit box until next week. I even had my printer look at it while I had her in the office for another job, she was blown away with all of the security measures that are being used.

A friend of my who works for the Eagles said that they had been printed overseas for security reasons, but I can't confirm that. But, I do know a bit about printing and if you could reproduce this piece you are one skilled pressman.

Counterfeiters begin?

Did you look at that ticket when you scanned it. There are more anti-theft treatments on that thing that a twenty dollar bill.

For one, the front has two levels of varnish, one with metallic specks which is the varnish over the trophy. Not to mention the embossing on the front, the watermarking on the back, the two tone hologram? I could go on and that's just the noticeable stuff. Believe me. I had a pair in my hand the other day before they went away to a safe deposit box until next week. I even had my printer look at it while I had her in the office for another job, she was blown away with all of the security measures that are being used.

A friend of my who works for the Eagles said that they had been printed overseas for security reasons, but I can't confirm that. But, I do know a bit about printing and if you could reproduce this piece you are one skilled pressman.

A ) I didn't scan it.

B ) It's called humor.

Counterfeiters begin?

You need a new circle of business friends in the printing business.

There are more anti-theft treatments on that thing that a twenty dollar bill.

I doubt Pedro the $5/hour ticket taker knows more than one of them. I read an article that said the ticket has a piece of paper INSIDE the ticket of contrasting color, so when they rip the ticket they can easily tell if it's real or fake. Good luck counterfeiting that.

AstrosTransitionsSig.gif

I doubt Pedro the $5/hour ticket taker knows more than one of them. I read an article that said the ticket has a piece of paper INSIDE the ticket of contrasting color, so when they rip the ticket they can easily tell if it's real or fake. Good luck counterfeiting that.

I would think that there would be a bar code on the bottom or back of the ticket, like this year's Fed Ex Orange Bowl. Then again SB 36 had a tear away too.

Eagles ticket takers make slightly more than $5 / hour. Not quite double, though.

[sarcasm]Us ushers make the real money.[/sarcasm]

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

Archived