possible new cards uni's

vini

bidwill said similar to the pats or bucs what do they have in common . they both use to have white pants and changed to a metallic color. so if yo go by that i think it matbe a copper color pants and helmet even though bidwill has been heard saying the helmets will stay white.he also said there would be no change to the logo and look what happened.so copper pants and helmet after all they are in the copper state. red jerseys copper shoulder stripes like the pats have silver. card head logo on the sleeves black piping going down the side panels like the pats have red. white numbers with black and copper outline.copper pants with red black and white stripe. red socks. road jersey white red shoulder stripe card head logo on sleeves red side panels black piping. red pants on the road with black white and copper stripe and white socks with red stripes what do you think could anybody do a template of that using the patriots style uni ? and the face mask should be black.

i hope they don't use copper... they'd look too much like the niners and buccs then.

i personally hope they add a little bit of silver, because red and silver are too nice together to be left out of the NFL.

Ah yes, the Mooterus jersey. I remember it well.

yeah... as a stars fan who hasn't missed a game in years, that is one true blessing that has come out of this lockout. i haven't seen a mooterus anywhere but on the racks at the american airlines center proshop in damn near a full calendar year.

fans don't wear it.. players don't wear it.... it's nice to [not] see :)

yeah... as a stars fan who hasn't missed a game in years, that is one true blessing that has come out of this lockout. i haven't seen a mooterus anywhere but on the racks at the american airlines center proshop in damn near a full calendar year.

Actually I'm wearing my tomorrow, and you're all crazy because it's the most creative alternate jersey the NHL has seen so far thise side of Atlanta's. Why do you all get so pissed because they added a friggin red stripe. Oh sweet Jesus, IT'S RED!!! Ohhh no not that. Anyway the Cards I can almost asure you will not use anything besides white pants (at home) and helmet; these sound like Dolphins-esque changes; so nothing big to the main structure of the uniform.

Actually I'm wearing my tomorrow, and you're all crazy because it's the most creative alternate jersey the NHL has seen so far thise side of Atlanta's. Why do you all get so pissed because they added a friggin red stripe. Oh sweet Jesus, IT'S RED!!! Ohhh no not that. Anyway the Cards I can almost asure you will not use anything besides white pants (at home) and helmet; these sound like Dolphins-esque changes; so nothing big to the main structure of the uniform.

Between your love of Dallas' and Atlanta's alternate jerseys, it only cements my belief that you are ignorant to the subtleties of the sports design world and lack taste.

You should be stripped of your membership here and burned at the proverbial stake.

do the bucs look like the niners i don't think so . if they use copper it would be different than the niners the niners use gold, the bucs pewter the pats silver copper would be different but along the same lines of changing to a metalic look. the pats never had silver in their scheme before the changes . the bucs never had pewter before changing either so i don't think that matters. nobody in the league has copper it would be a new color and would'nt look like any other like bidwill has said. again he also said if he had to describe the changes it's along the lines of the pats and bucs and a change to metallic is the only thing those teams have in common. but i guess they also changed their primary colors but kept the old color in the color scheme. the bucs went from orange to red but there was always red in their scheme. the pats went from red to blue but always had blue in the scheme. maybe the cards go to black but keep red in the scheme but i doubt it. but copper i believe is very possible like i said they are in the copper state. we shall see

Between your love of Dallas' and Atlanta's alternate jerseys, it only cements my belief that you are ignorant to the subtleties of the sports design world and lack taste.

You should be stripped of your membership here and burned at the proverbial stake.

Ahem.

I happen to be WEARING an Atlanta Thrashers alternate jersey that I love very much. :mad:

Copper would be cool, the USFL Arizona Wranglers used to wear it. At first, it looked like gold but when you see it on TV you can tell there's a difference. I think the Rattlers of the Arena League have copper helmets.

I liked what the Cards did with the logo, but they need to update those 1960s uniforms and change that facemask color!

NorthernColFightingWhites4.GIF

the bucs look like the 49ers. thats bad enough. we dont need to add the cards into that group. if the cards go with a matalic colour it will be silver. no other nfl team uses red, black, and silver (besides the falsons, who hardly use silver at all).

have you ever watched the bucs and 49ers totally different my friend. and if they use silver it would'nt be like no other plenty of teams use silver. remember bidwill said like the pats(silver) and the bucs(pewter). pewter ans silver are two different colors.....both metallic copper is metallic . buit would'nt be a gold copper it would be copper not gold that the niners have, not pweter that the bucs have

please with the hockey jersey talk we are talking cards uni's on this thread

and about 6 or 7 other threads... it's not like the topic isn't getting enough attention if this one goes slightly off-topic into the more abstract "is it ok for teams to use colors that aren't in their scheme" argument.

Ahem.

I happen to be WEARING an Atlanta Thrashers alternate jersey that I love very much. :mad:

Yuck... I expected better of you. :P

J/K... You know I love your design work, and if you were a hot woman, I'd totally do you, but that friggin' hockey jersey is currently the worst in the NHL (or what's left of it)...

I hate everything about it, from the color selection to the asymmetry to the vertical "ATLANTA" down the sleeve to the contrasted stitching. I appreciate that they tried to be experimental and creative and whatnot, but I think the results are terrible. I'm far from a traditionalist, but that imbalanced clusterfluff doesn't in anyway resemble a hockey jersey to me. It looks like the result if an old Charlotte Checkers jersey took a dump on a naked picture of Rosanne and set it on fire.

Archived