Who is this one for?

WJMorris3

This one is also for the worst sports fans in history....

This one is for the sorts fans that boo'd a ten year old blind boy who sang the national anthem.

This one is for the fans that boo'd Santa Claus for handing out gifts to people in the stands.

This one iss for the sports fans that boo'd when an opposing player finally got up instead of being paralyzed by a hit.

This one is for a city that hasn't experienced a major championship in any sport since 1983....

Act like you've been there before.

Congratulatons- youve joined the ranks of obnoxious Philly haters.

"worst sports fans in history" :cursing::cursing:

We didnt boo him.

The Santa was than, had a bad costume, and was not giving presents out.

Yeah, that was wrong.

Your last part just makes no sense. It's not our fault that our teams suck. would you say the same thing to Red Sox fans.

Too bad you cant reply ^_^

"We have nothing to fear except fear itself."

As the city celebrates and the Birds prepare the first of what will hopefully be many Super Bowls in the Reid-McNabb era, I think it's appropriate to remember all those past Eagles from our lifetime who never got a chance to play in this game but sure made their mark and helped make Eagle football and Eagles Fans what we are on this glorious day.

(*snip*)

But lastly, most of all, this one is for all the Philly phaithful of Eagles Nation who've invested their blood, sweat, cheers and tears into this team and never stopped believing that one day, some day, THIS DAY would arrive. How sweet it is!!!

Yup!

--Roger "Time?" Clemente.

champssig2.png
Follow me on Twitter if you care: @Animal_Clans.

My opinion may or may not be the same as yours. The choice is up to you.

Archived