The Braves alts in pictures....

BRice16

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Here they are...

P0083630.jpg

P0083680.jpg

I hoped that these unis would look better in reality rather than on paper... They don't... And now some upper middle aged man in Snellville, GA is gonna have a heart attack when the Braves run out onto the field in that red :cry:

damn those unis just don't look right. Red??it just doesnt fit in on the jersey

edited to add: WOOHOO! 500 posts for me!

Proud owner of the Utah Pioneers of the Continnental Baseball League.

GBCanada.png

PACKER BACKER FOREVER!

That cap doesn't match up with what i have

I received my StarStruck catalog in the mail today and the Braves alt cap in it matches what BRice posted.

Well, that's the cap that New Era is selling to Sporting goods stores as the Braves 2004 alt. It's listed in their catalog given to retailers along side the regular home/away cap. The BP caps are listed together in another location. That's the only hat I saw that hasn't already been revealed here.

A blue alt would have allowed them to keep the red Braves script and numbers, but I like this jersey. The tomahawk (man, we could spend some time on why that's still on the jersey!) color harkens back to the early days of the franchise. I vote "yes" for this jersey.

The only way that they may have been able to pull that off was if they used a red hat. The navy hat just does not go with that red jersey. But then again, as I've stated before, it will probably feel better during the summer months in "Hotlanta" in the red jerseys than it would in the navy jerseys. But then again, they practice in the spring in navy jerseys, so that wouldn't be a very good excuse. Well, enough rambling.

Archived